The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Crispin had been watching the entire Pokemon thing with amusement. He decided to step in. "We have found many Pokemon and some of them are more...destructive than others." He raised his hands up in a defensive gesture. "Now, I'm not saying that they aren't neat-we have our own battalion of soldiers who use Pokemon-but just be careful of introducing alien-literally alien-organisms into a new environment, especially ones as powerful as Pokemon.

The Rowlet was trying to cozy up inside Ayia's sleeve, but only squawked confusedly as it found none. After deciding that Ayia's cuirass was inaccessible, it hopped down to her boot and tried that.

Of course, Ayia was laughing uncontrollably and falling ever more deeply in love with her adorable little pocket monster friend.

On 8/3/2021 at 8:30 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I guess you could call it a pocket dimension, but it isn't really like that."

Professor X chuckled. “Kinda like what Pokeballs themselves act as gateway into.”

He nuzzled Garchomp’s head once more. He opened his Pokeball, and Garchomp turned a glowing white, his essence forming back into the orb.

He turned to Crispin. “Armies, eh? Pokémon ain’t gon’ do anyone much good in an army. They’re individual fighters, they are.”

"They fight individually, but we just group the fighters together. In an actual battle, the trainers do whatever. We don't use em for fighting too often though. Most of the tie, they act as guards, or Search and Rescue, or specialized roles specific to the Pokemon.

Edited by Flaming Coinshoot

2 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

*is slightly tempted to make another character since the only thing Queen is currently doing is on the doc with Fadran...*

If you do, could it be someone who could interact with my character?

46 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

If you do, could it be someone who could interact with my character?

Well the thing is, once Queen is done with the doc stuff, she'll come back and then I'll have to keep track of two characters... But if I do, then yes. 

Spoiler

I also have an idea for a bit of action stuff that I haven't told anyone about cuz I dunno if I'll actually do it...

19 hours ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

"Good ol Lashas. Helped fight for its independence five years ago, and now we help it more by exploring the Macrosmos and such to find potential threats, allies, and improvements. What about you?"

"I lived a life as a Pokemon professor until I was grabbed by ol' Stephen over here," he said, jabbing a thumb towards Stephen. "Since then, us Knights have just been cruising the multiverse, exploring and expanding our... Knighthood. We're popping in one at a time, so not to scare anyone... but the rest of them are watching us."

Just now, Flaming Coinshoot said:

"Yes."

"Fine," he said, but before he even spoke, there were two flashes of green light on either side of Professor X, who retreated behind them a bit, crossing his arms.

To his left, there stood a kid who looked in his young teens, fiddling with a Rubik's cube. To his right a high-tech armored black robot, the details of its shape very humanoid. From a distance, it would almost pass for a human—that is, one in space armor and a helmet. Except there wasn't a helmet. It was just the robot's face.

"Hi," said the kid.

Just now, Flaming Coinshoot said:

"Not really. It's more of me going into shock to maintain my sanity." He looked mortified and coughed. "Where are my manners? Let's start over." He held out his hand. "I'm Crispin.'

The kid glanced at his outstretched hand, but continued fiddling with his Rubik's cube. The cube gets solved every five or so seconds, then he scrambles it up again to solve again. "I know your name. I'm Lane, this guy over here is Ghostfire."

Ghostfire, in an eerily android-but-not-quite-human voice, said, "Pleased to meet you, Crispin."

Professor X snorted. "Don't listen to him, he ain't pleased to meet nobody."