What's your favourite planet in the cosmere?

I feel attached to Scadrial for nostalgic reasons (as I became a Brandon/Cosmere fan via the Mistborn trilogy), but over time, it's gotten hard to deny that Roshar is just the most amazing world, in terms of depth, personality, ideas, etc. The re-read last year fully sealed the deal, and Roshar it is. Favorite character on there is Kaladin (of course).

If we leave out all the obvious ones (since it's kinda unfair to compare a fleshed-out world like Roshar or Scadrial to, say, First of the Sun), then it's Threnody. I love the atmosphere and the fact that we'll learn more about that mysterious place makes me very excited. Favorite character on there would be Silence - except if Nazh counts, but we haven't actually seen him "on" the planet. If he counts, it's probably a tie.

It’s a tie between Roshar and Era 1 Scadrial for my favorite setting. I like how alien Roshar is, but I also like the dark gothic style of Scadrial.

Sel is my favorite planet purely because of its magic. Aon Dor is the best system in the Cosmere hands down.

My favorite character from Sel is currently Raoden, but I fully expect him to be replaced by the Elantrian protagonist from the second book, when ever Brandon gets around to writing it.

I’m usually a fan of super OP characters in stories (I like Superman and Thor from DC and Marvell respectively) so Elantians will alway rate pretty high for me. Hopefully there are some ridiculous displays of power in book two.