Set and Ghostbloods

Lotus

I can see how there might be confusion with this. I don't think it has been confirmed wether they are different groups. We don't know wether the Ghostbloods is a world hopping group or if a bunch of members on Roshar happen to be worldhoppers. So there is a chance that they are both parts of the same group working on different planets.

The ghostbloods do bot seen like worldhoppers to me but we do have Scadrians in the organization so there may be some overlap in membership. 

1 hour ago, Halyo_Alex said:

Which of course begs the question would they work together if they encountered one another? :o

Technically? If waiting for the best time to stab the other in the back and knowing they feel the same way about you counts?

• 4 weeks later...

Also I can see how you make the connection! As for my previous post I found this on the coppermind:  The Ghostbloods is a secret society on Roshar. Unlike other groups, they are not entirely comprised of worldhoppers. However, at least two of their high-ranking members, Mraize and Iyatil, are worldhoppers, the latter of whom was born in Silverlight