hello people

Soulbinder

Most of them. All of Mistborn, all of Stormlight, Elantris, Arcanium Unbound, all of Alcatraz, all of Skyward, Legion, Warbreaker, first two volumes of White Sand, probably some more I can't list off the top of my head.

I don't have a specific favorite art style. I'm actually not very connected to the art world. was more referring to creating art. However, I can say I have favorite art mediums. I hate painting with oils because of the cleanup, but I love the way it looks! Watercolor is quick and easy, but if you make a mistake it's a pain to work around. Acrylics are nice and strong, but anytime I paint with them, the picture ends up blobby.

Um... a Brandon Sanderson book? I join the group that hates Moash, and Sadeas was downright annoying. I don't have a least favorite book that's Sanderson. Actually, I'm not sure I have a least favorite book period.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Soulbinder said:

Um... so I have a question. How do people add those quotes or whatever that pop up at the bottom of their post? 

A signature? Go up to your username and profile pic in the top right corner, then go into your account settings. There’s a signature tab, it doesn't show up if you're using this on your phone

On 4/21/2020 at 9:23 PM, R J said:

A signature? Go up to your username and profile pic in the top right corner, then go into your account settings. There’s a signature tab, it doesn't show up if you're using this on your phone

Thanks!