G’day?

Favourite book is a close tie between Words of Radiance and the Hero of Ages. Hmm, favourite character is also hard to decide. I think either Lift, Szeth, TenSoon, Steris or Elend. I am still trying to decide on whether Nightblood and Pattern should make it onto the list (I think they will). Which ones are your favourite books/characters?

My favourite book's Emperor's Soul and Way of Kings. Favourite characters are Kaladin, Shai, Kelsier, Vin & Elend, Alendi, almost all the interlude characters but I've got a special fondness for Ishikk, I also like Sixth & Vathi

Which Order of the Knights Radiant is your favourite and which one do you think you are suited to?

Thank you!

17 hours ago, Dreamer said:

My favourite book's Emperor's Soul and Way of Kings. Favourite characters are Kaladin, Shai, Kelsier, Vin & Elend, Alendi, almost all the interlude characters but I've got a special fondness for Ishikk, I also like Sixth & Vathi

Which Order of the Knights Radiant is your favourite and which one do you think you are suited to?

Nice selection! Emperor’s Soul was a fun one to read. 

I can’t deny that being a Windrunner/Skybreaker would be cool (mainly because they can fly/fall). But I think that I am more suited to being either an Edgedancer or a Truthwatcher.

6 hours ago, Booknerd said:

Did you yodel? It's my main question to newcomers.

Can’t say that I have sorry.