Hello!!!!

Was planning to read game of thrones but now I think I will read elantris first

Muahahaha and Brandon Mania takes over!

Hi!

Have you read Alloy of Law? (Mistborn/Wild West/Mystery story that takes place around 300 years after Hero of Ages).

Yup, finished that too. Curse that book, that book was the reason I am here and spent almost full day talking about shadow of self speculations

Yes that happens :)Be grateful you haven't read Stormlight Archive yet Wait, what am I saying? :P

Wasing you of the speaking High Imperial?

Hi! I finished WoT and loved Brandon's contribution to that series. I read Steelheart, then hopped right into the Mistborn series. I finished that and jumped through Way of Kings and have just finished Words of Radiance. It's raining this week so my cocoon is gone and I'm looking for another book to devour. Which Sanderson book should I consume next?

Thanks for the advice. 

May your life be minimally impacted by crem. 

I read the Alloy of Law also. 
Is the Warbreaker on the site the same as the published version? I'm thinking about going with an audio book to compliment it. I always end up buying a physical copy after the audio version anyway.

I like to go back at the end of each book and go through the bits across the top of the chapters again. Until I started reading this author, I'd never had the urge to re-read a work of fiction. Now I'm ruined! Thanks a pile, Sanderson. ;-) 

There are a few version of Warbreaker including the final published draft.

I feel you pain. I've read books more than once before, but almost never had a reread immediately after finishing (or within a couple months at least) except for Branderson books. :)

You could also read his YA's, The Rithmatist and Steelheart (two different series). Apparently his kids Alcatraz books are hilarious but I've never read them.

• Chaos locked this topic