Greetings

Hello,

First off I can't believe it took me such a long time to join this fansite. I was introduced to Brandon Sanderson's works by a friend. The two of us had always had a similar taste in books, i.e - fictional fantasy with good character development, intriguing plot and a pleasing narrative tone. We had fallen in love with the Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings series, the Name of the wind and others. So when she introduced me to the Stormlight archives, I was all in.

It took me a while to warm up to the characters but 100 pages in, I was rooting for Kaladin like never before. By the end of the first book, I was in love with the series. I felt the character's highs and lows. I fell in love with the overarching arc of the series. Brandon Sanderson's form of writing in the Stormlight archives led me to his other works. Unlike many authors who have a repetitive style of writing when they publish multiple books/series, Sanderson has the ability of making each series unique.

I guess one of the main reasons I ended up here was because I shared the series with another friend of mine. She just finished The Oathbringer and as we both finished the last chapter together, I realised that there was so much about the book that I discovered as I reread it. There are still so many questions and so many beautiful moments that need to be talked about.

So here is to this fandom and waiting for the next book in the series with you guys

15 minutes ago, Kaladin's successor said:

Don't ever take the cookies, they are spiked and will steal your soul. 

Of course not, breaks open cookie.

"The shiny bit is just extra iron.  Its good for you."