The Shortest Thread

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"You don't need to turn them into Healthium, then. Good thing- finding one will be hard enough."

Yes, we do. otherwise we'd have had a million replacements in the chamber. Unless the Dreamseed is converted into healthium, it will not hold them completely, and they will slip through it's field, able to affect the world, slowly corrupting it.

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Don't you have Healthium?" pointed out the farmer, betraying his knowledge. "The crystal wasn't destroyed, just broken. Compatibility layers are easy to fix."

That is the case, but only if you don't have two very powerful gods attempting to break it while you are trying to fix it.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"You have Silence, eh? He should be more than up to the task."

You must not know Silence very well if you think he would mend that crystal.To quote him:

Silence snorted. The point of this is not what I can do. Of course I can hold back your gods. I could destroy them easily, if I wished. The point is what you are doing

The farmer shrugged. "Nesting the matrices would also work, likely enough."

Ah yes, technobabble. If only I knew what that meant. Anyways, We can convert the dreamseed into Healthium with the assistance of... Steve? STEVE! WERE ARE YOU? STEVE?

2 minutes ago, FatherTiempo said:

FT couldn't get his hopes up, but--"Steve? From Blues Clues?"

What? no, of course not. This is Steve from Minecraft. He has perfect health, so he can convert Dreamseed into Healthium. Oh, bother, I can't find him. I'll have to portal him back here. Nameless summoned a portal, then collapsed.

"Throwing one into the other," explained the farmer. "Double the layers, double the security."

Wouldn't work. Making a net twice as thick won't get rid of the holes. It has to be Healthium.

"Nameless?" FT raced toward the portal, and pulled. A blockish man popped out of the hole, and stared at FT "DUUUH."

FT hauled the blockish man to the farmer. "So, your saying that the fractured Healthium is a manifestation of the faulty dreamseed?"

Edited by FatherTiempo

Just now, FatherTiempo said:

"Nameless?" FT raced toward the portal, and pulled. A blockish man popped out of the hole, and stared at FT "DUUUH."

FT hauled the blockish man to the farmer. "So, your saying that the fractured Healthium is a manifestation of the faulty dreamseed?"

"Exactly," said the farmer, pleased. "A dreamseed can look like whatever it wants."

Nameless' eyes jerked open. he looked at FT and the farmer, then smiled. A bolt of energy from his hand vaporized the farmer, and another did likewise to Steve. "You think to stop us?" Nameless summoned a blade of unhealthium. "Nothing can stop our return. We are unbeatable." Nameless continued grinning, as he advanced on FT sword drawn. "What was it you said last time? That you were a narrator? well, it would appear that Nameless here is too" Nameless pounced, lightning quick.

13 minutes ago, FatherTiempo said:

"I'll have to consider." Steve was trying to eat the dirt, FT shoved his head back into the portal, "How would I go about repairing the dreamseed?"

"Nameless was probably right that it isn't feasible to fix it in place- try and find a new one."

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless' eyes jerked open. he looked at FT and the farmer, then smiled. A bolt of energy from his hand vaporized the farmer, and another did likewise to Steve. "You think to stop us?" Nameless summoned a blade of unhealthium. "Nothing can stop our return. We are unbeatable." Nameless continued grinning, as he advanced on FT sword drawn. "What was it you said last time? That you were a narrator? well, it would appear that Nameless here is too" Nameless pounced, lightning quick.

Or he would have, if he wasn't frozen in place chronologically.