Man, you guys are awesome over here.

Found your site through reddit, where I'm one of the mods for the Stormlight Archive subreddit. You're doing fantastic work here on compiling all the answers and theories of the cosmere, fascinating reading! I look forward to putting up some pics of my Mistborn cosplay once I finish it up, and to engaging in some fun conversations with the folks here.

Every time I read your username over there I have to chuckle to myself. I imagine High Prince Saddeas saying it.

I put up some pictures of the mistcloak and the leather bracers I am working on over there... The cloak might be done by the end of the week, providing 75 strips of fabric are enough and I don't have to cut and sew a bunch more. :\

Once I have some finished pics I'll definitely be putting them up here.

Yes, I'm the cosplayer, but I'm also the broke cosplayer. =P I'll get a Mistcloak done, though. One of these days. I calculated the amount of fabric I'll need for the number of strips I want, and it's kind of obscene. >_>

Anyways, welcome, KS? Can I call you that? We already have another Kaladin, so it's hard to think of a good nickname without getting the two of you confused. I'm glad you found your way over here, and I hope you enjoy it! I'm looking forward to seeing what you share with us, too - don't forget, you can use our awesome gallery feature to submit your pics!

Oh, and have a cookie:

welcomecookie.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic