Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

He nodded, biting his lip. He'd thought Dan would feel better seeing him shirtless, but... the fact that he was so worried about him he hadn't even seemed to notice... Shae jumped on him, using his weight to try and knock Dan onto his back as he kissed the man, his own eyes closed as he did so.

Have to go take a shower, be back in maybe fifteen minutes or less.

Great. Now he's trying to avoid his problems by distracting himself. Dan fell onto his back. Of course, having your problems shoved in your face all the time wouldn't be a great way to deal with them either. So... he could probably enjoy what was happening now. He kissed Shae back and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

@ShadowLord_Lith

Shae just kissed him for a while. When he finally broke off to breath, he clung to him. "You really do love me, don't you? I don't know what I did to deserve you..." He just held onto him, crying for am entirely different reason now. 

Sorry about the delay.

HE doesn't deserve ME? That makes literally no sense. "Yes, I really do love you," Dan assured, "and if you don't think you deserve me, then you have a twisted perception of your own worth, because you are awesome and probably the most awesome person I know." He hugged Shae lightly, making sh noises and trying to calm Shae down.

@ShadowLord_Lith

2 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Just looking forward to Dan and Shae's future.

(Also I was considering storming the church and trying to convert everyone to Shu-Dereth, but I think now would be a bad time)

Shae chuckled, smiling. "I just don't know why I'm getting to be so much more happy than I already was... I have someone I know loves me. I can tell from the way you act around me. I know you like it when I'm shirtless, but you've been so focused on how I'm feeling you haven't noticed I'm not wearing my shirt." He smiled, shaking his head 

He hugged him tighter. "I don't want someone who focuses on my body instead of me. I know that much. I want someone like you- someone who cares more about me and who I am than what I look like. You made me really happy just now." He smiled, just laying there on Dan. He felt happy, and he didn't really feel like moving. 

He blushed, keeping his eyes closed. "You're pretty... hot, too..." He kept blushing, embarrassed by his words despite how true he found them. That was a term that meant attractive, right? He'd heard Dan say that about him once- at least, he thought he had... he hoped he hadn't just insulted Dan. 

He blushed, able to guess what that meant based on context and certain words within the word. "O-oh... Okay..." He blushed, biting his lip and thinking about Dan. Was he 'sexy' to him? He didn't know... he didn't know what it took to be 'sexy'. He read certainly attractive, but... maybe sexy had something to do with desire. It had that one word right in it, after all... did he desire Dan? He blushed when he realized that part of him very much did. "...you're sexy too..." He smiled. 

Yeah, but he isn't really thinking about that, or realizing it. he's pretty innocently-minded.

Shae nodded, blushing. "Y-you're welcome..." He hummed, then looked up at him. "Um... why... why did you lick me? At the gym and then again just a bit ago...?" He blushed slightly.