Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

Dan continued drilling the troops for two hours, picking up another sergeant's greenies halfway through when the sergeant apparently had a serious personal issue come up. As he dismissed the soldiers, he thought, I'd better be payed for overtime; these greenies are exhausting. He stretched himself out, then went over to the gym to work out, which would put him in a better mood.

@ShadowLord_Lith

58 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He nodded, sighing. "It is a strange concept for me, foreign, if I'm honest. I have never thought of love before, much less of a man... I had not seen such a relationship either before, and it worried me... but if... if you do not frown upon it, then... that gives me a much greater peace of mind." He smiled, relieved. "I did have one other question. What do you think of this as a painting?"

“I think this would be a great painting. I have faith in your abilities to make it beautiful.”  

On 3/3/2019 at 9:39 AM, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He rolled his eyes. "I know that, but it doesn't mean everything is about sex. I mean, seriously? A bed can be somewhere you sleep- that's it's main function! Why can't it just be somewhere you sleep first and be something sexual second?"

YES. Good human.

On 3/3/2019 at 1:28 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

"Youtoldmetopokeathingonyourchestandididandyoufellasleepandiwasscared," Dan said, hugging Shae close to him.

@ShadowLord_Lith

AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Slate walked into [*has sudden blank on whether this is the cathedral or great hall*] the dining hall and froze, seeing [whatever Osla looks like].

Edited by AonEne

46 minutes ago, DoomStick said:

The Alleyverse is connected to dozens of Sanderson's books. Yes, magic exists. If you look at the Allyverse character thread, they actually describe the magic in the world there.

Shae smiled, nodding. "Thank you. will do my best. I was also wondering if any of the gods were in love. I was thinking of doing a piece on romance, but I didn't know who to picture or how."

8 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

WHAT??!!  I've joined the allyverse?! So, I guess I just have an atiummind. But weird, I can only look different ages and I don't have to store to look young, but it doesn't affect my age, only my looks

Slate sees a tall, young man seemingly in his twenties with black-gold hair and piercing metallic dark violet eyes and tan skin

8 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Shae smiled, nodding. "Thank you. will do my best. I was also wondering if any of the gods were in love. I was thinking of doing a piece on romance, but I didn't know who to picture or how."

“If it’s romance you want you should look into the relationship between Nora and Ren.”

He smiled, nodding. "I know, I find it polite to ask. Have a good day, my lord." He nodded, beginning to walk away, smiling as he pondered the knowledge he'd gained. He felt excited, nervous, and full of energy. He couldn't go back to painting right now, so he decided to work some of the energy off and headed for the gym. When he walked in, he removed his shirt before beginning to work out, not really paying attention to his surroundings because he was focused on his thoughts. 

Dan stood up after a hundred or so push-ups, stretching his arms and rolling his shoulders. Hope this place has a decent cliff somewhere around here, he thought, picking up the weights he’d been using earlier and putting them back on the rack. He walked through the building, enjoying the burn in his muscles, and saw Shae near the entrance. He walked up behind his boyfriend and said, “Hey.”

@ShadowLord_Lith

Shae jumped, squeaking as he whipped around. He blushed, biting his lip as he made himself look up from Dan's sweaty chest and into his eyes. "Um... Hey Dan." He chuckled, embarrassed by his reaction and trying to pretend he hadn't wanted to stare at his boyfriend's chest. Sure he was attractive, now that Dan was thinking about that sort of thing, but that was no excuse to stare at someone's body without their permission. 

He blinked, looking at the scars that had been mentioned. "No they aren't... they don't look that weird..." he blushed slightly. "Um... cliffs? Well... we're in a hilly area, but... I don't know about cliffs. Maybe if you wanted, you could try going to the ocean and jumping off one of the cliffs there...?"

He nodded, humming as he thought. "Well... most of the buildings are stone. You could probably use the cathedral if you wanted to. Or any of the buildings. There's also a forest a few miles away, so you could use that to practice climbing...

“Any respectable gym should have a climbing wall somewhere in it,” Dan muttered to himself, then looked at Shae and only then realized that his boyfriend was shirtless, and sexy, holy begeezes. He controlled his urge to stare at those muscles, and managed to just look Shae in the eyes. “If I find a place, would you come with... oh hey,” he glanced at a corner of the gym, “that’s where it is.” There was a wall with holds drilled into it in that corner, and Dan looked back at Shae. “Ever climbed before?”

@ShadowLord_Lith

Shae nodded, not noticing that Dan had been looking at him. "I've climbed before, just not a rock wall. I'd love to join you." He smiled, managing to forget about their lack of shirts. It was like when that were sparring, which let his mind dismiss the situation. 

Dan made a face. He’d only ever shown little kids how to put these on, so it probably be a little weird. “You hold it like this,” he grabbed a harness and held it upright, “and make sure that it’s not messed up anywhere.” He clipped in one of the ‘adventure straps’ at the back that had been hanging free. “Put your legs through the leg holes and fasten the straps.”

@ShadowLord_Lith