28 minutes ago, Voidus said:

The most powerful and also most wanted man in the world.

His service has been a little lackluster, leaving him at the top of every Epics hit list.

Oh, he was never in any danger from Oregon Epics. When he realized they were coming for him he stealthily orchestrated events from behind the scenes so that they would destroy each other instead... and Oregon with them.

If you stand in the same room as the Cocoa Cuckoo, you should know fear. For you are exactly where he wants you to be.

So. Finals are done! Hooray, and yes they went well. I'm also even more relaxed because I got accepted into my #1 college.

I'm going to be out for a few hours today, but when I get home I promise you all a Phytomagnet reply on the WHiE thread. It will be finished either tonight or tomorrow.

15 minutes ago, Weirdpersonx said:

So. Finals are done! Hooray, and yes they went well. I'm also even more relaxed because I got accepted into my #1 college.

I'm going to be out for a few hours today, but when I get home I promise you all a Phytomagnet reply on the WHiE thread. It will be finished either tonight or tomorrow.

Put it in the google doc?

9 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Put it in the google doc?

I was thinking because it's a continuation of the cake scene. I'm not sure where that ends and the doc beings. I can also check the doc to add in responses by the guards, when I get on tonight.

1 hour ago, Weirdpersonx said:

I was thinking because it's a continuation of the cake scene. I'm not sure where that ends and the doc beings. I can also check the doc to add in responses by the guards, when I get on tonight.

If you're looking for my advice, I'd end the cake scene at about the same time everybody else shows up.

2 hours ago, Kobold King said:

"How may I serve you, oh lady divinity?"

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_lrukzjRmiI1r0y44no3_500.gif

Red, being choked by roses off the edge of the museum: Please, let me serve you! I'll do anything!
Darkrose: Anything? 
Red: Yes!

Spoiler

Darkrose: Then perish. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=f9021b7b77622551imageproxy.php?img=&key=f9021b7b77622551thenperish.thumb.png.8e1174c650aea9ba1cfe3837ef568496.pngAnd here's the rest of this drawing

Spoiler

artttt.thumb.jpg.90eb056d431ff3dd791cfc4783cbbb61.jpg

Edited by winter devotion

I just had a hilarious idea for the cake scene. I'm going to have Phytomagnet have a memory of one time he went to the Fractured States, totally unrelated to Nathan, but just similar enough (i.e., involving Tabasco sauce) that he'll go nuts.

8 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Red, being choked by roses off the edge of the museum: Please, let me serve you! I'll do anything!
Darkrose: Anything? 
Red: Yes!

Hide contents

Darkrose: Then perish. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=f9021b7b77622551imageproxy.php?img=&key=f9021b7b77622551thenperish.thumb.png.8e1174c650aea9ba1cfe3837ef568496.pngAnd here's the rest of this drawing

Hide contents

artttt.thumb.jpg.90eb056d431ff3dd791cfc4783cbbb61.jpg

I always wondered what writers felt like when people made fantastic art pieces and weird memes about their characters.

Apparently it's a bizarre fusion of awe and hilarity. :huh:   :D

1 hour ago, Weirdpersonx said:

I just had a hilarious idea for the cake scene. I'm going to have Phytomagnet have a memory of one time he went to the Fractured States, totally unrelated to Nathan, but just similar enough (i.e., involving Tabasco sauce) that he'll go nuts.

Okay, this is gonna be fun. :ph34r: 

Also, will hopefully have next installment of Newcago Office bonus episode up soon…once I can get the dialogue to do what I want it to do. <_< 

2 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

And another installment of the special bonus Newcago Office episode. 

I had to go out onto the porch just so I could laugh without people staring at me. :lol:

I was going to quote all the sections that especially tickled me, but I found I was quoting pretty much all of the post. I will draw attention to this bit-

FORTUITY: Said the man who was about to brag about having met Backtrack. 

ALASTAIR: You were just about to learn that Backtrack could've beaten Dessertseer in a heartbeat. 

FORTUITY: If he could stop crying! 

-and remark that Alastair and MV are now officially the only two Epics to have stuck up for Backtrack at some point. Just not because they like him or anything. :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Kobold King said:

I had to go out onto the porch just so I could laugh without people staring at me. :lol:

I was going to quote all the sections that especially tickled me, but I found I was quoting pretty much all of the post. I will draw attention to this bit-

-and remark that Alastair and MV are now officially the only two Epics to have stuck up for Backtrack at some point. Just not because they like him or anything. :ph34r:

"It's not like we like you or anything, b-b-baka." Alastair, two thousand and whatever. :P

7 hours ago, Kobold King said:

No, of course not. Why would you think that? :ph34r: 

1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

"It's not like we like you or anything, b-b-baka." Alastair, two thousand and whatever. :P

"I'm just letting you live because you annoy me. I like annoying things." 

1 hour ago, kenod said:

Waiting for Darkrose to pop in and kill Backtrack.

Knowing her….probably soon. :mellow: