Radiant glyphs and Honorblades

Gasper

Me and my family are into cosplay, specifically prop making and when we made Jezrien's Honorblade and I 3D printed the windrunner glyph, I noticed something odd: The center of the Glyph for the Windrunners looks like a stylized version of Jezrien's Honorblade from the end papers of Oathbringer. Once I noticed that, I started to think, so I started looking at the Radiant Glyphs, descriptions of the Honorblades we have seen (Jezrien's, Nale's, Taln's, let me know if there are others) and comparing the two. Then the pattern started to emerge. the centers of each of the glyphs looks like their associated Herald's Honorblade. Nale's looks like a stylized blade with two fullers, much like his Honorblade. The center of the stoneward glyph lookes like Taln's, which is described as being spike-like. I am working on mapping out potential blades from the other glyphs, but I wanted to share this while it was fresh on my mind.

Edited by Gasper
spelling error

I had only seen a few of those, but they are fairly similar to what I am working on. Despite obvious confirmation bias, these glyphs do seem to offer some support for my theory. @WeiryWriter, Thank you so much, I would not have thought to look up that page.

I can get behind this. I think I've kind of defaulted to believing the actual Blades look kind of like their respective glyphs, but isolating the middle of the glyph is an interpretation that makes a lot of sense and fits well. I like it.

• Chaos locked this topic