Hello world(s)!

Theodore Smedry

Hello everyone! I'd love to get started with discussions, but I'd first like to introduce myself. First off, I'm not a hardcore Sanderson follower, but I have read all of the Stormlight Archives, Mistborn, and Alcatraz. I like to talk about the cosmere and other world's like the Alcatraz universe and how it relates to reality in certain ways.

Any tips for a newbie?

P.S. I would not like any cookies, thank you.

THE CHOSEN ONE! Long have we waited for the fabled Alcatraz fan to grace this forum with their presence. Welcome, noble-minded reader! Welcome! The prophecies foretold your coming. It now falls on you to lead the Alcatraz subforum out of the plague of inactivity into which it has fallen, and into the light of the Recently Created Topics sidebar. The entire kingdom is counting on you! Go, fulfill your destiny. 

The Alcatraz section of this site desperately needs more posts. But whatever you do, don't try to say Alcatraz is cosmere. Have fun Sharding!

Its great to have you! I did not not know that the Dark Alley was expanding their Hemalurgic knowledge to involve pie. When did this breakthrough occur? 

Some tips from a recent member, but long time lurker. Avoid any baked goods offered to you by ANYONE, chances are very high that they have been hemalurgicaly spiked. Particularly Cookies.

I am still waiting for the last book of the Cosmere where we find out that Adonalsium has been shattered and reassembled many times before, causing an infinite number of realities where Adonalsium is shatered and put back together, the. Cosmere being reshaped in the process. One of which times, Alcatraz Breaks Adonalsium.

20 hours ago, Archer said:

THE CHOSEN ONE! Long have we waited for the fabled Alcatraz fan to grace this forum with their presence. Welcome, noble-minded reader! Welcome! The prophecies foretold your coming. It now falls on you to lead the Alcatraz subforum out of the plague of inactivity into which it has fallen, and into the light of the Recently Created Topics sidebar. The entire kingdom is counting on you! Go, fulfill your destiny. 

The Alcatraz section of this site desperately needs more posts. But whatever you do, don't try to say Alcatraz is cosmere. Have fun Sharding!

Will do. :)

Edited by Theodore Smedry

Welcome and take chouta:ph34r: and this pink teddy-bear.

Did you know, that Cristins are spiked as well? And look how healthy and good they are. 

(Yes, fleshstone is spiked in flesh, isn't it?)

"...kill them all, young Cristin. Ruin them, destroy, BREAK!!!"

Don't worry and eat that spiked chouta... ...become Cristin...

Edited by NoiseSpren