The Last Post Wins!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Interesting... in TLT, we’re fighting a war against sugar, yet here, we embrace it...:ph34r:

There are many things beyond your understanding taking place in this forum :ph34r:

People make KR parodies all the time, doesn’t matter that it’s been done before. This is amazing and I fully support a thread for it (so long as someone keeps a proper list :P). 

Also, I’m a Chocolateward with the Surges of Taste and Heat! 

This is kind of random, but I accidentally stumbled onto another forum, and it was surreal. It was like this weird alternate universe version of the Shard. They even had their own version of TLPW. (I know we’re not the first forum to have this game, but it was still strange seeing it somewhere that wasn’t the Shard). 

But anyway, *wins*. 

34 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

This is kind of random, but I accidentally stumbled onto another forum, and it was surreal. It was like this weird alternate universe version of the Shard. They even had their own version of TLPW. (I know we’re not the first forum to have this game, but it was still strange seeing it somewhere that wasn’t the Shard). 

But anyway, *wins*. 

Did they even *wins*?

6 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Was it Dragonmount?