The Last Post Wins!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:
  Hide contents

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ANOTHER FAN YAY!!! hehe

*gasp* I HAVE A THEORY DO YOU WANT TO HEAR IT?! *proceeds to geek out*

Spoiler

oop- sure-

18 minutes ago, Atheist Devil Worshiper said:

I probably won't understand it but that's part of the fun.

Oh.

DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST AHAHAHAHA. heheh.

@Wierdo totally didn't spend an hour writing this up but here you go:

1 hour ago, Wierdo said:
  Hide contents

oop- sure-

Spoiler

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeee (😂)

Spoiler

Okay, so I've had this theory since right after Ruin came out that Helpi is actually Cassidy (Cassidy as in Golden Freddy Cassidy, not Cassie who we play as), and I have 4 pieces of evidence to back it up (plus a fifth that could maybe prove something, we'll have to see).

Evidence 1: Anytime anything spooky or weird happens, Helpi's eyes turn yellow and he(/she) says out-of-character stuff:

Spoiler

image.png.38f1e11985f663b5b92e492930af5923.png

(sorry for the low-quality picture lol)

And what character do we associate the color yellow with? Well, Golden Freddy/Cassidy since they were the same for a long time.

Evidence 2: We already know Cassidy is out of the Princess Quest games. In the real world, there's the princesses lantern on top of the arcade machine, but in the digital world, there's a sword sticking though it and corrupted code leaking out:

Spoiler

image.png.59a14259e85fc6da93d83f5f035004bf.png

(couldn't find a lantern picture, but it's there, trust me)

So she's clearly free, but where did she go?

Evidence 3: When you finally get to the basement, you can get the Fredbear ending, where you find a cardboard cutout of a golden bear, presumably Fredbear, who we also know is Golden Freddy. When you walk up to it, you see a hill with both Helpi and Gregory on it (also Vanessa but I'm not really focusing on her right now):

Spoiler

image.png.88e44395d49600b82fe89acda1ff86f7.png

image.png.5c91f449e323200f8e197145445f8c11.png

(yeah sorry again for the low quality)

Well, it seems kind of suspicious that Helpi and Gregory know each other, and even more suspicious that they're both in the Fredbear digital world. Oh, wait, Gregory and Cassidy in Golden Freddy? What a crazy idea. It's almost like that's happened before... Almost like Gregory is the crying child and Helpi actually is Cassidy...

Evidence 4: There are a few AR golden collectibles throughout the game, namely: Golden Sun, Golden Moon, Golden Circus Baby, Golden Foxy, Golden Bonnie, and Golden Freddy.

Seems like a pretty suspicious list, if I'm being honest. Now, I know that it's actually Golden Glamrock Freddy, but considering the other golden plushes, I don't think it's meant to represent the actual Glamrock Freddy. Not only that, but the place you find the Golden Freddy AR plush is behind a waterfall, super hidden and unlikely for anyone to find. This, to me, hints that Golden Freddy or at the very least someone associated with Golden Freddy is still at large here. Even though Cassidy is out of the Princess quest game, I think this means that she's still here, not moved on yet.

Spoiler

image.png.2b723e945ec93d055cc7257e88d00b03.png

Possible Evidence 5: This part is super speculative, but hear me out:

Cassidy wants Cassie to come to the basement even though she could be killed. I think she needs Cassie to come to the basement because she and Gregory are stuck in the simulation, and they can't get free on their own for some reason. I mean, think about it: the entire time, Cassie has been doing all the physical work while Helpi and X.M.E.S. have been doing everything digitally. It's been made pretty clear that Gregory and Vanessa have been working to keep the Mimic in the basement hidden from the outside world, but we know that Cassidy has always been extremely revenge-motivated and doesn't really go along with other people's plans (for reference, see the entire plot of Ultimate Custom Night).

Spoiler

image.png.d2d6bff908e529027f68df6af6b14e2b.png

^M.X.E.S.

Obviously after we get to the basement multiple things can happen, and we don't really know a lot of things that are going on here or what the canon ending is yet.

End note: ALSO, just for a minute, think about the fact that M.X.E.S. looks and acts and moves around remarkably like someone playing VR... Oh and also the fact that the AR Inhibitors from Ruin are in Help Wanted 2, WHICH IS A VR GAME:

Spoiler

image.png.63a00e7652314a17c0aede9d5c490ec9.png

^Ruin AR Inhibitor (ignore the cupcake haha)

image.png.4b7a5d8b6e7a2802117add8f13a8ff70.png

^Help Wanted 2 AR Inhibitor (deactivated)

Just somethin' to think about.

Proceeds to post entire theory.

Prove me wrong.

Are the pictures working btw?

Edited by Through The Living Glass

41 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Oh.

DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST AHAHAHAHA. heheh.

@Wierdo totally didn't spend an hour writing this up but here you go:

Hide contents

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeee (😂)

Hide contents

Okay, so I've had this theory since right after Ruin came out that Helpi is actually Cassidy (Cassidy as in Golden Freddy Cassidy, not Cassie who we play as), and I have 4 pieces of evidence to back it up (plus a fifth that could maybe prove something, we'll have to see).

Evidence 1: Anytime anything spooky or weird happens, Helpi's eyes turn yellow and he(/she) says out-of-character stuff:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.38f1e11985f663b5b92e492930af5923.png

(sorry for the low-quality picture lol)

And what character do we associate the color yellow with? Well, Golden Freddy/Cassidy since they were the same for a long time.

Evidence 2: We already know Cassidy is out of the Princess Quest games. In the real world, there's the princesses lantern on top of the arcade machine, but in the digital world, there's a sword sticking though it and corrupted code leaking out:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.59a14259e85fc6da93d83f5f035004bf.png

(couldn't find a lantern picture, but it's there, trust me)

So she's clearly free, but where did she go?

Evidence 3: When you finally get to the basement, you can get the Fredbear ending, where you find a cardboard cutout of a golden bear, presumably Fredbear, who we also know is Golden Freddy. When you walk up to it, you see a hill with both Helpi and Gregory on it (also Vanessa but I'm not really focusing on her right now):

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.88e44395d49600b82fe89acda1ff86f7.png

image.png.5c91f449e323200f8e197145445f8c11.png

(yeah sorry again for the low quality)

Well, it seems kind of suspicious that Helpi and Gregory know each other, and even more suspicious that they're both in the Fredbear digital world. Oh, wait, Gregory and Cassidy in Golden Freddy? What a crazy idea. It's almost like that's happened before... Almost like Gregory is the crying child and Helpi actually is Cassidy...

Evidence 4: There are a few AR golden collectibles throughout the game, namely: Golden Sun, Golden Moon, Golden Circus Baby, Golden Foxy, Golden Bonnie, and Golden Freddy.

Seems like a pretty suspicious list, if I'm being honest. Now, I know that it's actually Golden Glamrock Freddy, but considering the other golden plushes, I don't think it's meant to represent the actual Glamrock Freddy. Not only that, but the place you find the Golden Freddy AR plush is behind a waterfall, super hidden and unlikely for anyone to find. This, to me, hints that Golden Freddy or at the very least someone associated with Golden Freddy is still at large here. Even though Cassidy is out of the Princess quest game, I think this means that she's still here, not moved on yet.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.2b723e945ec93d055cc7257e88d00b03.png

Possible Evidence 5: This part is super speculative, but hear me out:

Cassidy wants Cassie to come to the basement even though she could be killed. I think she needs Cassie to come to the basement because she and Gregory are stuck in the simulation, and they can't get free on their own for some reason. I mean, think about it: the entire time, Cassie has been doing all the physical work while Helpi and X.M.E.S. have been doing everything digitally. It's been made pretty clear that Gregory and Vanessa have been working to keep the Mimic in the basement hidden from the outside world, but we know that Cassidy has always been extremely revenge-motivated and doesn't really go along with other people's plans (for reference, see the entire plot of Ultimate Custom Night).

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.d2d6bff908e529027f68df6af6b14e2b.png

^M.X.E.S.

Obviously after we get to the basement multiple things can happen, and we don't really know a lot of things that are going on here or what the canon ending is yet.

End note: ALSO, just for a minute, think about the fact that M.X.E.S. looks and acts and moves around remarkably like someone playing VR... Oh and also the fact that the AR Inhibitors from Ruin are in Help Wanted 2, WHICH IS A VR GAME:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.63a00e7652314a17c0aede9d5c490ec9.png

^Ruin AR Inhibitor (ignore the cupcake haha)

image.png.4b7a5d8b6e7a2802117add8f13a8ff70.png

^Help Wanted 2 AR Inhibitor (deactivated)

Just somethin' to think about.

Proceeds to post entire theory.

Prove me wrong.

Are the pictures working btw?

don't worry, I've told people theories about the cosmere that took me hours to fully think up and flesh out only to be disproven by a single WOB before.