The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Has anyone else watched Knives Out? I really liked that movie, it was awesome and had a pretty unique premise.

No, but I've seen the trailer;)

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

What did your Diagram predict? 

That you would ask me thatB)

1 hour ago, Nathrangking said:

I saw it. Loved Chris Evans in it. Did not particularly like the fake accent on Daniel Craig though. 

Chris Evans has gotten way better at playing an arrogant person, it kinda hurt to watch him in Fantastic Four. It also helped that his character wasn’t 2D. And yeah, knowing quite a few Southern people, the accent seemed way too over exaggerated. 

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Chris Evans has gotten way better at playing an arrogant person, it kinda hurt to watch him in Fantastic Four. It also helped that his character wasn’t 2D. And yeah, knowing quite a few Southern people, the accent seemed way too over exaggerated. 

We don't speak of those dark days. In the same way that that daredevil thing never happened. The accent also went in and out I felt.

4 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

We don't speak of those dark days. In the same way that that daredevil thing never happened. The accent also went in and out I felt.

He kinda dropped it when he had more than one line of dialogue sometimes :lol: To be fair, Southern accents are really hard to imitate properly.

Just now, Lunamor said:

He kinda dropped it when he had more than one line of dialogue sometimes :lol: To be fair, Southern accents are really hard to imitate properly.

I guess, but then the choice to have him try may not have been the right one.

1 hour ago, Nathrangking said:

I guess, but then the choice to have him try may not have been the right one.

:lol: I just started watching it now since you all like it, those statues :ph34r: 

No spoilers please!

Edited by A Windrunner

Just now, Nathrangking said:

You deserve some. 

But don't we all? Should I really have all of it?

Spoiler

I've been reading warbreaker and I think that I'm starting to act like Lightsong, wether that is good or bad you decide.

Just now, A Windrunner said:

But don't we all? Should I really have all of it?

Reveal hidden contents

I've been reading warbreaker and I think that I'm starting to act like Lightsong, wether that is good or bad you decide.

You are going to come up with drunken animal theories?