Master List of Origins™: the Ultimate Nationality Thread

Aether

...this makes me sad. Every single person on here is at least several hours from Cincinnati. Nobody from Ohio, West Virginia. OR Kentucky? I had not realized what a horrible state I live in...

...the horribleness I was referring to was the apparent lack of Sanderfans. Though this data:

"With a crime rate of 69 per one thousand residents, Cincinnati has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 15."

is much better for keeping me up at night, so now I will have more time to read Stones Unhallowed! Thanks SO much.

...this makes me sad. Every single person on here is at least several hours from Cincinnati. Nobody from Ohio, West Virginia. OR Kentucky? I had not realized what a horrible state I live in...

I believe Gamma Fiend lives near Cleveland. So he's somewhat close. He's just not on this list. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/24/2016 at 1:24 AM, Wychmire said:

Ha! You don't have me yet!

This thread is inactive. If you want to be added, you'll have to go to the current thread here.

Great Admin Overlords, if you see this, do you mind locking this thread seeing as it's inactive and there's a new one which has replaced it?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...