Name Needed for Review Site

Wander89

Hi all!!

I'll be coming up with a name for a book review site. This will include Brandon Sanderson, Patrick Rothfuss, Tolkien and the usual as I reread their stuff. It will also include movies I watch and games I play but won't be massive reviews

What i'm looking for is a site to start out, like Tumblr or Instagram (looking for short and small) and a name for this!

The name can be Cosmere related but not too related that no-one outside it understands the reference. That description might not have made sense but hopefully we get our creativeness going and something happens.

Thanks for all your help and, as also, other ideas are welcome!!

Graham

Bonus points if it includes my last name: Blades

So this doesn’t have your last name or contain a pun (loved all the other suggestions btw) but your description of discussing fantasy writers made me think of the Inklings, the literary group of which Tolkien and C.S. Lewis were members. They met regularly in a pub called The Eagle and Child (nicknamed The Bird and Baby). Maybe you could do something with one of those, either the Inklings or The Eagle and Child, kind of like an online form of the group or pub, where fantasy enthusiasts can go.