Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

7 hours ago, Robinski said:

The what now?!

Ah yes, no rest for the weary! First book of a new series is about half drafted right now, and I think a few eyes on chapter one would be useful at this point. I've already been subjecting @Mandamon to it and he hasn't torn his hair out yet. 

Also, @Silk I'm happy to bow out for next week if needed. I think we might have newbies lurking, yes?

Sorry for not replying, everyone. I just got back here to discover that my post from last week was still sitting here waiting to be submitted. Not sure how I managed THAT.

Anyway, it looks like we do have some newbies this week (three!) but I haven't heard yet from anyone whether they want to post on the 13th. So right now the lineup is kaisa, Robinski, Mandamon, and Eagle of the Forest Path.

Edited by Silk

I'll take that fifth slot after all, I should have this done if I can keep my fingers off of Stardew Valley until I finish.

e: yikes, this is going to be really long, I might need to break it up, actually. We'll see what the final count is, when I finish incorporating this old scene.

Edited by neongrey

4 minutes ago, neongrey said:

I thought that one was infinite?

Oooooh.  Hm.  Well that will save me a lot of time.  I made it to level 60 and was like, This post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules?  Where's the bottom??  So much for that winter...

ETA: Whoa, oops!  I used abbreviated swear words and the forum reported me!!!  Sorry!!!! :wacko:

Edited by Hobbit

I haven't received any requests from newbies so please do! That's M.Puddles, kaisa and Robinski for tomorrow so far.

Also, I'll be out of town next weekend and won't be back until Monday night, so we'll need to elect someone else to count to 5 for that week ;)