Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

I still haven't been able to finish this stupid prologue. I've been sitting at the same word count for 11 days. I'll wait another week to see if I can add to it and if not I'll submit as-is for suggestions. So, I won't submit this week either. <grumbles about writer's block>

Hey guys! I am back after a long year of things that did their best to keep me from writing but I'm back. And this time I'm here to stay - I am going to try and make writing my profession. I am going to be reading the last few submissions so I can give some feedback, but I also have to ask - is there a free slot for tomorrow?

Edited by Valthyr

Welcome back, Valthyr!

Sticking with our "prioritize people who haven't submitted in a while" modus d'operandi, here's the list for tomorrow:

Asmodemon
Aeromancer
krystalynn03
Kuiper
Valthyr

kaisa, spieles, since you've both had at least a couple of weeks of submitting behind you recently, I'm going to take you both up on your offers to bow out for this week. I'll pencil you both in for next time, tentatively until we see what next week looks like, but please do post requests next week so I have a reminder/confirmation.

Thanks everyone!

For this week we have: kaisa, rdpulfer, echohansen, spieles, and krystalynn.

For next we so far have one request, Kuiper. I won't start confirming requests for next week until after this submission date has passed.