Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

Might be a dumb question but I just sent my email to the mailing list and I did not receive a copy.  I assumed since I am on the list that would be my way to check if it went through... Did I do something wrong?

I had exactly the same panic attack the first time I sent mine. The distribution list is smart enough not to copy off to the sender, regardless of how comforting it is to know you didn't goof it up.

I had exactly the same panic attack the first time I sent mine. The distribution list is smart enough not to copy off to the sender, regardless of how comforting it is to know you didn't goof it up.

I should almost add that to the Welcome thread.

So, one submitter, Marci, for next week so far?

Thank you, Shrike, Robinski, and Silk! I'm excited (but also nervous) for next Monday to roll around. I have my first submission polished, formatted and ready to go. Now to write my intro so I can concentrate on critiquing this week's submissions. 

Edited by Marci

Is there any space left on this week? I'd like to re-submit my last chapter, plus the next chapter if there's still room. 

I haven't seen Silk come online in the last few days, and I don't know if people were waiting for that to submit but it's been pretty quiet today.

I think I saw Marci, Kuiper, King007, Robinski, Eisenheim ask for this week which makes the usual five. 

You seem to be the first and on your own (so far), and it's Monday A.M. already (in the UK). I would not worry about going on and submitting, in case Silk doesn't manage on this week, esp since you had a break last week :)

Edited by Robinski