Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

I'd also like a slot for Monday if there's space

Edit - just did a word count and its 6,400 words. Anyone mind if I go over this week? I'll try to trim tomorrow before subbing but its a fairly event-heavy chapter

Edited by kais

17 hours ago, kais said:

I'd also like a slot for Monday if there's space

Edit - just did a word count and its 6,400 words. Anyone mind if I go over this week? I'll try to trim tomorrow before subbing but its a fairly event-heavy chapter

It looks like only you and @RedBlue for Monday so I'd say you're good to go if nobody has any objections.

If it's not too late, I'd like to jump in for Monday with a revision/merge of what had been chapters 2 and 3.  I want to get rough impressions of whether I've gotten that more on track before I submit the new chapter next week, since the new chapter will directly follow this one and things end in a slightly different place than they had before.  It will probably end up around 5,500 words once I've finished my streamlining readthrough this evening. 

Edited by C_Vallion

10 hours ago, Ace of Hearts said:

All right finished the rewrites on what I wanted to do. @Silk is it okay if I send a sub out tomorrow after proofreading with fresh eyes? No worries if that's not enough notice, though.

Good to go, Ace!

On 11/06/2021 at 7:22 PM, Majestic Fox said:

Are there any places left for an itinerant fox? 

Hail and well met, Master Fox. How doth the road treat you?

Edited by Robinski