Hi!

TrдVψLшR 0115

Blerg! I hate picking favorites of things but I can narrow it down. Sazed was my favorite in mistborn from the start. In Stormlight, The Highprince of Dads: Dalinar Kholin, but also Lift (since she is my homegirl) and Wyndle (my house plant;) I la-loved shai in The Emperor’s Soul and feel that more than any other of Brandon’s works that novella showcases some amazing writing skills that surpass genre, to do what he did in such a short story. And.......

NIGHTBLOOD!!!!!!! Because I’m a naturally suspicious person with a strong desire to destroy evil. 

Oh! and also 6th of Dusk blew my mind a little bit. Hmmmmm, maybe not so narrow?!

35 minutes ago, PelekinikeleT said:

@Straight_Outta_Arrakis You almost have a whole family

48 minutes ago, PelekinikeleT said:

@Wondercat Love the pic that cat is fierce and terrifying ^_^ Also I was inspired to say I exist! Because of Michael Scott on the office saying:        I....  DECLARE..... BANKRUPTCY!!!!!!!

Uh oh. You just activated my trap card. :D

5bae920a4af44_YouJustActivatedmyTrapCard.png.66f0c4b2cc12f7adfb1d748c098fa8b6.png

It's not such a big deal in the Introduce Yourself! threads, but in future please avoid double posting. You can multi-quote, or edit posts to add new information if needed.

Welcome to the Shard!

1 hour ago, PelekinikeleT said:

Thanku guys :) who are ur favorite characters and books?

Warbreaker is definitely my favorite book, but any of the spren, skaa, Horneaters, kandra, or Nightblood could be considered my favorite characters. Pretty vague, though better than listing them all out.

Which books have you read?

@Archer ok sorry!  @Sorana thanks! Probably awakening, it’s just too awesome @Silva I think that Oathbringer is the best work Brandon has ever done, but warbreaker is my favorite. My circle of friends had not read warbreaker before words of radiance. So I was alittle alone in being super super excited and saying NIGHTBLOOD! And walking around saying “would you like to destroy some evil today” repeatedly as if I had lost my mind. By the way to anyone who reads any of these posts @Straight_Outta_Arrakis is my wife with whom I have a child. I drug her here even though she’s not the most social person because this place is just really great and I thought she would like it as much as I do. @SilvaI’ve read most of Brandon’s published stuff. Right now I’m halfway through white sand prose version but reading it very slowly off and on. I just started legion.

Edited by PelekinikeleT