Thank you for having me

ReaderWarrior

8 hours ago, Silva said:

Welcome! We’re glad to have you. What book of Sanderson’s have you read?

And don’t accept any non-certified Hemalurgy-free cookies.

Thank you I am excited to be here. I have read The Mistborn series, Elantris, The Emperor's Soul, The Way of Kings, and I am currently Reading Words of Radiance.

On 9/19/2018 at 1:03 AM, EzraKholin said:

Thank you I am excited to be here. I have read The Mistborn series, Elantris, The Emperor's Soul, The Way of Kings, and I am currently Reading Words of Radiance.

Okay so I am on The Way of Kings and a book behind you! Just finished TES... What do you think?! I am minorly obsessed with Shai (as well as this character from Warbreaker). What were your thoughts on it?

On 9/18/2018 at 1:38 PM, Silva said:

Welcome! We’re glad to have you. What book of Sanderson’s have you read?

And don’t accept any non-certified Hemalurgy-free cookies.

Thank you for having me. I have read all of the Shardworld books (Mistborn, Stormlight, Elantris, Warbreaker. My favorite has to be 'The Hero of Ages' though. What about you? What is your favorite?

On 9/18/2018 at 1:41 PM, ILuvHats said:

Hey Matthew.  Would you like a cookie?

IMG_0252.JPG

Sorry it's so big.  I had to put spi- I mean a chocolate filling inside.

Hmmmm. Tempting. I would like to be spi- i mean eat that cookie. But I am going to politely say no due to the repercussions of Helmaguric temptations. Hope you understand! May I ask which of the spikes you have gotten? i would've taken a Steelrunner.

On 9/18/2018 at 1:53 PM, Toaster Retribution said:

Welcome! Have an upvote! Who is your favorite character?

Very difficult question and truth be told I honestly do not have an answer. All the characters have so much depth and life in them it is very difficult. From Ati to Kaladin, there is always a deeper story. What about you?

On 9/18/2018 at 2:40 PM, Rebecca said:

Welcome to the Shard! We’re glad to have you. Which of Sanderson’s books is your favorite?

That's another difficult question, but I would have to say 'Mistborn'. This was the first book I read in the Cosmere. And it completely made my world flip. What about you?

On 9/18/2018 at 11:17 PM, Sorana said:

Hello and welcome to the shard!

If you could have one of Brandon's kinds of magic for yourself, which would it be?

Thank you for having me!

Wow, these questions are just getting more difficult to answer. Hmmmm, I guess there is no better one than Breaths. A Mistborn would have to be related to Scadrial royalty and the odds of me getting to bond with a Spren is unlikely. So the most logical answer would be the one where every has the powers but few choose to actually use them.

1 minute ago, ReaderWarrior said:

What about you?

Me? Hmm. I think I’d have to go with The Way of Kings. The Stormlight Archive is definitely my favorite series he’s written, and I think The Way of Kings was just a fantastic into to the series. Plus, that one is Kaladin’s book, and he’s my favorite.

Just now, Rebecca said:

Me? Hmm. I think I’d have to go with The Way of Kings. The Stormlight Archive is definitely my favorite series he’s written, and I think The Way of Kings was just a fantastic into to the series. Plus, that one is Kaladin’s book, and he’s my favorite.

That is great to hear! I do worry that the Stormlight Archive may take a long time to finish so I read it and enjoy it, but until there is a clear end-date I will probably enjoy as more than I do now. If you ever want to discuss anything about the books, just hit me up!

1 hour ago, ReaderWarrior said:

Thank you for having me. I have read all of the Shardworld books (Mistborn, Stormlight, Elantris, Warbreaker. My favorite has to be 'The Hero of Ages' though. What about you? What is your favorite?

I’ve read all of Cosmere (besides Whitesands) along with Reckoners, Alcatraz, and Rithmatist. Personally, my favorite has got to be Warbreaker.

2 hours ago, ReaderWarrior said:

Very difficult question and truth be told I honestly do not have an answer. All the characters have so much depth and life in them it is very difficult. From Ati to Kaladin, there is always a deeper story. What about you?

Kelsier, always. I am very fond of Amaram as well. 

Also, just a tip: you can quote several posts in one post by pressing the plus button (I believe it is) in the bottom left corner of the posts you want to quote. The mods prefer if people avoid double-posting, so I’d recommend using the multiquote button :-)

Cheers! 

21 minutes ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Kelsier, always. I am very fond of Amaram as well. 

Also, just a tip: you can quote several posts in one post by pressing the plus button (I believe it is) in the bottom left corner of the posts you want to quote. The mods prefer if people avoid double-posting, so I’d recommend using the multiquote button :-)

Cheers! 

Thank you for the advice!