City of Oasis

Lord Meeker

Below happens when @I think I am here. gets back.

"I do not know if I have the strength. The darkness..." Sehptis paused. "Nonetheless, I will try for your love for Max. ( :P )."

Sephtis strode forward. Phasing between the barrier, he placed his hands on his friend's head and gifted Mental healing.

"The darkness will consume me if you do not stop me. Do a favor. When you nullify my Epic powers, do not try to save me. Put me out of my misery." With that Sephtis disappeared from the Oasis City. 

@Sorana @I think I am here.

Better :)

Edited by Mraize

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Max Rioted.

His tears mixed with his sweat as he roared in fury, eyes clamped shut. His pain, his sorrow, he gave it all away, to the city, to its inhabitants. They could have it. They could feel how he felt! They could be how Max was! Roaring again, Max was caught up in the moment, the rage flaring as he continued the immense Riot, pulling it out in every direction, as he far as he could go. Feel my PAIN! Chaos erupted around him but Max didn't notice. His desperation, his anger didn't even disappear as he flared emotions all over the city.

Something touched him on the head, something cold, something different. The coldness flowed from his head to his brain, calming it, relaxing it. NO! Max thought. You cannot contain my rage! I will NOT be silenced! AHH! But the feeling was as pleasant as it was cold, and Max felt his anger wash away like a cold breeze as he collapsed inside of his forcefield, completely exhausted at what he's done. His head hurt like all hell, and his entire body ached violently.

Groaning, he lifted his head up to see the city, and instantly Max grew pale.

The dead were everywhere. Some had had their minds straight ripped out of their body, others had gone mad and killed their brethren. Max watched in horror as a pile of headless lay in one corner. Dead. Dead everywhere. He'd Rioted them, made them animals. He'd caused this. So much of Oasis was dead. He looked around, to familiar faces, friends. Almost all seemed heavily injured.

He turned around and saw Althea. Her head was bleeding very badly and her sunglasses were broken. What had he done? What had he done!? He'd caused the deaths of so many. The guilt, that choking in his heart hurt more than any spike possibly could've. He gasped and turned back, the tears in his face only continuing. He was a monster, a true monster.

And like a wave emanating from Max, the Rioting stopped, men and women finally realising what they'd done to each other as Max blacked out, the Forcefield abruptly dissapearing upon his unconsciousness.

Edited by I think I am here.

22 minutes ago, Badadah said:

Didn't know you could riot tea.:P

It is a power gained only at the highest levels of Alleymatic mastery.
I wasn't aware that Max had studied it that far but I'm glad to welcome him into the ranks of the tea rioters.

Hellbent was caught up in the connection to the phoenix, and now that Max has stopped rioting, he knew the hated one was weak. He surged downward, holding his blades out, and slammed into Max.

I have the hated one! We must kill him while he is weak!

Eh, even if Hellbent is weak without stormlight, Max is physically and mentally exhausted, as well as feeling monumentally guilty at what he’s done in addition to being unconcious. Not to mention Hellbent has infinite luck, I don’t think Max stands much of a chance right now. :P 

The blades and Hellbent slammed into Max, throwing him a couple meters away. Max went limp, and his armour subconsciously went into Defense-mode. The forcefield didn’t come up, those Aons needed to be recharged, but new, durability Aons flashed, strengthening his armour. Max was still unconcious.

Hellbent isn't even remotely weak. Hellbent is the physical peak a human body can reach without enhancements. You might want to try and calm him down or he will kill Max. Also, Hellbent usually refrains from tapping luck.

Hellbent rushed over, activating the Aon and setting it on fire, activating aon Sheo, and slammed the blade into Max's chest.

The hated one will die!

@I think I am here.

Edited by Badadah

2 minutes ago, Life&Death said:

Mr Amber does not. Rival flying fire breathing creature? They wouldn’t get along on the best of times, right now Mr Amber will just be pissed he can’t greet it as a dragon himself.

Can't all the manifestations of fire just get along? We've already got a diabolical duo, why not make it a troublesome trio? :P

Valdwen looked up, though his vision was hazy.  He looked around, and realized that they were in a shimmering barrier made by Aon Edo.  So he was able to draw it.  Valdwen's memories of the past few minutes were hazy, but from what he could remember...  He looked at his friend, and immediately frowned with worry.  Aeodin was muttering quitely to himself.  When Valdwen addressed him, Aeodin yelled, "No!  You will wait to address me!!  Does a King on his throne not deserve respect!?!?"  Valdwen nodded slowly.  Three hundred years of mental stress, and finally Earth-shattering emotional allomancy.  His friend's mind had snapped.  It would have happened sooner or later, but thanks to the one in the armor, Aeodin was prematurely hoed.  "Come, Aeodin, we must find Sephtis."

"No, I deserve respect, you will bow.  I deserve respect, you will bow..."

The mantra of the hoed.  Valdwen carried Aeodin—the Elantrian was surprisingly light—towards an alley.  He laid the man down, and used his alley to travel back to Sel.  He used the perpendicularity to make it back to the physical realm, and prepared to lay Aeodin down in it.  He bowed his head in mourning, picked up his friend, and set him down in the shallow pool.

26 minutes ago, Badadah said:

Hellbent isn't even remotely weak.

Weaknesses: Can not stop himself once he says something out loud; always has to follow through, physically weak without stormlight because he has become reliant on it, and mentally unstable (hears voices from ‘the gods’, not real. Probably.) Very sure of himself, causes him to make bad decisions. Can’t use shardplate because of the properties of his armor.

I was just referring to the character sheet of Hellbent you had on your profile (which Ian where that quote is from), which I assumed was current.

Anyway, yeah, Max’s Defense Aons are pretty tough. If Hellbent wants to continue, by all means. ;) 

The blade hit Max’s armour and scratched it deeply. A scratch that wound stay, given the power of Hellbent’s sword. Defense Aons constricted and brought forth the power of the Dor as an Aon Sheo hit one of Max’s plates. Inside, Max was bruised, though nowhere near as dead as he should’ve been.

I will take no more.

Hellbent swung. His rage, they made one sloppy, not to mention he probably thought Max was still unconcious.

I will take no more.

Reaching up a hand and activating the strength Aons, Max grabbed ahold of the blade, clasping it tightly as he summoned Sethramir in his other hand, and, flaring all of the speed Aons in his body, attempted to swing it into Hellbent’s side.

He had the advantage of surprise. He had been very close. He had been using a large amount of strength and a very large amount of speed. Hopefully Hellbent would be taken aback by the abrupt move.

Clarity

Rick knelt, sword stabbed into the ground in front of him, head bowed as if in prayer. He looked up, seeing the bodies surrounding him. He stood, face grim with determination, and yanked the Blade out of the ground. He dragged it behind him, walking towards Max. Looking about him, he saw several people standing, but only one stood tall, as if they were unharmed by the mental attack. The figure wore power armor, and had a Shardblade across his shoulder. He walked up to the man.

"You'ra Hellbent's goon, yeah?" Rick questioned "The G.U.E.S.S guy" The man nodded once. "Soo, you wanna go see who Rioted us before?" The man nodded again and the pair walked up to where Max was laying on the ground with Hellbent standing over him.The man spoke, finally.

"Hellbent, are you okay?" 

@Badadah

Aeodin saw the world.  He was also insane.  With nothing external but reciting a mantra, not to mention being insane, his mind had time to wander.  He looked up and saw Valdwen's mournful face, and discounted it as irrelevant.  He thought of all the reasons he had to live.  His wife, Shaona, whom he didn't tell many people about.  Heck, it probably wasn't even on his character sheet.  Valdwen was one of the few who knew.  He looked up again, and something about his friends face triggered something.  He had to fight.  Had. To. Live.

Valdwen looked down, and instead of the peace he expected to see, Aeodin's face was a turmoil of emotion.  Suddenly instant clarity arose on his face like the rising sun.  With sudden animation, he leaped from the pool and stood up straight.  "Had a lot of time to think," he said, "When you're insane, a few seconds feels like a thousand years.  We need to get back to the city."  And with that, he drew two Aons to transport them back.