These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

2 hours ago, Jondesu said:

Nope, give me the axe to the neck or death by drowning. Anything but that!!!

jW

The Envisagers had long injured and murdered themselves in hopes of prompting the return of the Radiants. But to no avail. It was only when Yata, who proved to be very wise, had a revolutionary idea. The return of Radiants needed to be brought by a terrible torture. And so I went to the bookstore to purchase an Azish novel known as Twilight. It was a best-seller, with good paper that burned long and bright. I gave it as a gift to a young and well-behaved darkeyed boy whose parents were Envisagers. I told him to read it and that i would follow up on him to make sure he read it. That night, I had a strange dream. I dreamed of great pain. I could see the boy's brown eyes, filling with tears as he tried to read the awful book. I saw into his pupils. I looked for so long that all I could see was the black that i presumed to be his pupils. In the darkness, a storm began. I saw a bright figure, the most beautiful of spren I had ever seen. In front of her was a wondrous man, upside down. And i knew this man would be our savior. I silently thanked the Almighty before the sounds of storm drowned out everything.

Even so, I regret my actions. The boy, Talenar, made a sacrifice and endured torture comparable to that of his namesake, Talenelat. And for that, we are indebted to him.

Edited by Eccentric Hero

17 hours ago, Eccentric Hero said:

A Seer? That's scary. Oh, no atium on you, that's sweet. Seems like today is my lucky day. And your last. >:D

I am a hazekiller.

You have damnation right...But I am a new Seer I have my old skill yet :P