The Hall of the Surges

Leyrann

Well here it is than. Also, I would like to join honor, not void.

Name: Kain

Investure: Knight Radiant of the Skybreakers order

Weapons: Spren, two obsidian daggers

Appearance: About 5'9', black hair, light blue eyes

Relatives: None still alive

Backstory: The son of a minor light eyes, Kain's parents died in the camps where the parshendi were keeping the humans. Kain was able to escape the camps, and soon afterward bonded with a spren.  Seeing as he had knowhere to go, he traveled from village to village. During his travels, he met a strange old man whom knew about spren. The man told him about the cosmere and world hopping. Determined to get away from his grief, Kain traveled from world to world delivering justice, as he hoped to do to the parshendi when powerful enough. He swore three of the five ideals of a sky breaker during his time traveling the cosmere.

3 minutes ago, LIFE&DEATH said:

I might change Winddancer to Skydancer. It sounds better.

Updated.

2 minutes ago, ShardBreaker said:

Well here it is than. Also, I would like to join honor, not void.

Name: Kain

Investure: Knight Radiant of the Skybreakers order

Weapons: Spren, two obsidian daggers

Appearance: About 5'9', black hair, light blue eyes

Relatives: None still alive

Backstory: The son of a minor light eyes, Kain's parents died in the camps where the parshendi were keeping the humans. Kain was able to escape the camps, and soon afterward bonded with a spren.  Seeing as he had knowhere to go, he traveled from village to village. During his travels, he met a strange old man whom knew about spren. The man told him about the cosmere and world hopping. Determined to get away from his grief, Kain traveled from world to world delivering justice, as he hoped to do to the parshendi when powerful enough. He swore three of the five ideals of a sky breaker during his time traveling the cosmere.

Added.

Also: Come on guys, we need a bit more void.

They are not real orders. We just wanted those two surges together. Canon means -In fiction, canon is the material accepted as officially part of the story in the fictional universe of that story. It is often contrasted with, or used as the basis for, works of fan fiction.- Non canon is not.

Edited by ElephantEarwax

Just now, Gancho Libre said:

Question: If my character dies in the duel, should I take him out of this and get a new character?

Depends on how dead he is, I suppose. Same rules as the rest of the Alleyverse.

(depending on the amount of intrigue there will be between the factions joining the other faction could be a problem though)

7 hours ago, AonEne said:

Maybe? I still don't know my password, though. Is there a PM for this, or is it only on Discord?

I'd say just try to get your password back from Mraize's link, if that doesn't work make a new account with username AonEne (if email doesn't work) and a password that's easy to remember for you. Something Brandon Sanderson related can probably be safe and easy to remember at the same time. Just remember to somehow get a number or two in there. An option is also to take a sentence and then take the first letter of each word (capitalizing what should be capitalized) and if possible numbers in there which you then write as number for the password. An example (which obviously you shouldn't use because I'm putting it out in the open): Iam1Stick