Greetings

Hello! welcome to the Shard! From here you have 2 paths,you can either: 

- go to the sections about the Cosmere, and the books, and talk about them and make theories

- Go to the guilds section and join a group of fun people

Or at least that's how I've come to see it :D

anyway, what's your favorite book by Brandon? (also forewarning, don't accept free cookies, or give away your breath)

Greetings Dragon, welcome to the Shard, have an upvote and a cookie. this is a huge forum and where to start depends what you want to get out of it. Cosmere theorizing, creative writing, RP we have it all. I have found a lot of enjoyment in the guilds and social groups section, If you love Sanderson based tomfoolery it is the place for you.

Edited by The Forgetful Archivist

It's hard to pick a favourite, though the ones I keep re-reading are Wax and Wayne; their dynamic is so much fun. I keep drawing things from Stormlight, though; I love the design elements of Roshar. As for cookies and Breath, I will only accept free cookies if they're mint chocolate flavoured, and I'll keep my Breath, thanks!

1 minute ago, LittleGreyDragon said:

It's hard to pick a favourite, though the ones I keep re-reading are Wax and Wayne; their dynamic is so much fun. I keep drawing things from Stormlight, though; I love the design elements of Roshar. As for cookies and Breath, I will only accept free cookies if they're mint chocolate flavoured, and I'll keep my Breath, thanks!

Read my sig (text below my post, in the spoiler tag)

11 minutes ago, LittleGreyDragon said:

Hello and welcome! You can find that flavor of cookie in TUBA, I'm sure, as we use no Hemalurgy. 

And I hope you're joking. Enjoy Hemalurgy? 

30 minutes ago, LittleGreyDragon said:

I'd have said "Greetings, humans," but I suppose there might be various nonhumans around a place like this, too. Anyway, hi, I'm new and I'm terrible at introducing myself. Where do I start in this rather intimidatingly large and sprawling forum?

I can help you break the ice!  Just repeat these words after me, and eat this cookie:

"My life to yours, my breath become yours." 

cookie.png.c87f0117d046d1dd4fea6f256fa905cf.png

1 minute ago, Illythyrra Dark said:

I can help you break the ice!  Just repeat these words after me, and eat this cookie:

"My life to yours, my breath become yours." 

cookie.png.c87f0117d046d1dd4fea6f256fa905cf.png

Hah. Sniped you. Also my cookie is way better.

Edited by ElephantEarwax

6 hours ago, LittleGreyDragon said:

Well, thanks for the quick survival guide, Archer! Now, what if I happen to enjoy performing questionable hemalurgic experiments in dark alleys?

Then you'd fit right in :D

We can set a lab up for you, you can find us in the social groups section of the forum.