Howdy!

ShiroXIX

Hey, my name is Andy and just last year (I think August) I started to delve into the Cosmere. I started with Stormlight Archive and have read Edgedancer, Mistborn Era 1, and half of Warbreaker. I'm still reading and loving every minute of it. I draw a lot of Stormlight Archive content over on my tumblr and have just uploaded a bit of (the less embarrassing/niche) stuff to the gallery. However, upon finishing Mistborn, I fear for the next few weeks I'm going to be a Sazed appreciation artist ahaha.

Anyway, I'm a writer, artist, and cosplayer. I'm currently working on a fantasy novel that's growing too big for me to handle, transitioning to doing art full time as my job, and am currently struggling over who to cosplay from the Cosmere (I'm a 5'00" white person who wants to cosplay Sazed and Kaladin help me). I live in Chicago with my girlfriend and just went to the signing event for Oathbringer a little bit back and am still hype about that. I'm going to try and go to C2E2 as Spook so if you're going and you see me, please say hello!

I spend a lot of my time livestreaming and would love for people to come and join me and talk about Sanderson stuff while I draw. If you'd like the link, just let me know. Is there a way/place here to let people know when I'm streaming? Also, I'm considering joining the Discord, but I get easily overwhelmed so... we'll see.

Nice to meet you!

(also is there a way to delete things in the gallery? my laptop had a seizure while I was trying to post something and accidentally posted a broken image 5 times help me)

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the community. Have a cookie and an upvote!

Regarding the live-streaming, please do drop the link, and the only way I know you can notify people of streams is if you’re using twitch, in which case you can post upcoming times so your followers can see. And as far as I know, the most effective way to delete your post is to report it (don’t worry, you won’t be penalized), as weird as it sounds.

Edit: BTW, just checked out your art. Just wow.

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

4 minutes ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the community. Have a cookie and an upvote!

Regarding the live-streaming, please do drop the link, and the only way I know you can notify people of streams is if you’re using twitch, in which case you can post upcoming times so your followers can see. And as far as I know, the most effective way to delete your post is to report it (don’t worry, you won’t be penalized), as weird as it sounds.

Edit: BTW, just checked out your art. Just wow.

Spoiler alert: I'm streaming RIGHT NOW! https://picarto.tv/ShiroXIX

--and thank you so much Lopen. You deserve two arms. And... for the cookie, despite the part of me that is Lestiborne incarnate, I'm going to have to decline, thank you very much.