103% Accurate List of Things that will happen in Stones Unhallowed

Lightflame

• 2 weeks later...

What about the part when Shallan beats Kaladin in a duel by flashing him, then Adolin decides this whole thing would be much easier both went out with Shallan, thus creating the reverse WoT harem?

It turns out that Adonalsium was the name of a Yolish law firm that eventually was split up due to the trust-busting of Hoid Senior.

These battles are actually massive lawsuits aimed at reestablishing a single mega-law-firm.

Also, we find out that Hoid Junior has been gathering objects of power in order to gain the knowledge needed to pass the Bar exam.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Man, I would totally join the Ganchos.

I wonder what their oaths are like...

1st: Life before death, blah blah blah

2nd: Look on the bright side

3rd: Cousins before Kings

4th: Chouta before all other food

5th: I won't upset my mother

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
54 minutes ago, lookingglass said:

Reveal hidden contents

HOW DID YOU KNOW?????

Woah, I'd seen this original post way back when, and forgot all about that prediction.

In the words of a certain much-loved but very minor *heh* character from a beloved movie: "That was totally wicked!!" The Incredibles

I mean, Lightflame may have predicted it, but being that they are also the source of the idea (by way of asking Brandon on a Reddit thread, as a joke, if it would happen), it's not exactly an uncanny prophecy. Still awesome, though.

On 12/4/2016 at 7:50 PM, Jondesu said:

Woah, I'd seen this original post way back when, and forgot all about that prediction.

In the words of a certain much-loved but very minor *heh* character from a beloved movie: "That was totally wicked!!" The Incredibles

Spoiler

I Understood That Reference Simplified.jpg

We should ask @sheep to draw some of these scenes.