Pleasure to meet you

WitchRolina

Been a fan of Sanderson for a few years now, and after the latest shardcast I wanted to give my 2 cents on theorycrafting ideas I have.  Hopefully should be more active in the future, but with the new Monster Hunter game out I might need to get all that out of my system before I become more regular.

Still, see y'all around the forums.

Welcome, have an upvote!!

We like to greet people by saying "my life to yours my breath become yours" but you gotta say it with meaning! you should practice that. 

What is your favorite book? Also, MHW related: what is you favorite weapon? mine is dual blades and the Glaive <3

1 hour ago, theRoyalDingus said:

And do eat the cookies! (I've never seen what happens to a person who ate them, so I need some data :D)

If you want to know what happens to the unwise and unfortunate souls who sample the succulent terror traps baked and burnt into chocolate chip cookies, you need only delve down to the blasphemous bakery of the Dark Alley. There, look upon the forbidden forge framed runes of ruin, see the limbs of the lost sharders and gaze, if you dare, upon the heart of the heathen's house of horror... 

You know, now that I think about it, I'm not entirely sure what happens either.