Kaladin album release confusion

Aon Ati

Hey everyone. I recently listened to the newest Writing Excuses podcast, and in the description it said that the Black Piper Kaladin album was released on itunes. I was very excited and listened to each sample of the songs, and plan to buy the whole thing later. But then I went to Sanderson's website and the forums here and no one is talking about it. I'm very confused and would like to know if I am missing something important. Thanks.

It was put up on Brandon's site earlier today :) I backed the kickstarter so i already have it but I recommend it, I'm glad others can buy it now! But yeah I've also been surprised I haven't seen people talking about it. Though I guess a lot of fans already have it.

There was a topic in the General Brandon discussion forum where people were sharing their favorite songs and stuff. It probably makes more sense to discuss it there rather than here in the forum specifically for entertainment stuff that isn’t Sanderson related. ;)  

2 hours ago, Mestiv said:

I'm still waiting for it to hit Spotify, but I guess they want to sell as many copies as they can in a traditional way... If you want to talk about it, feel free to make a topic about it :)

Do you know if it will hit spotify? That's where I get all my music so I'm not really wanting to re download a music app just to listen to it.

34 minutes ago, Khyrindor said:

Do you know if it will hit spotify? That's where I get all my music so I'm not really wanting to re download a music app just to listen to it.

In comments to one of Brandon's posts about the album:

spotify.png

Sae Sae Norris is one of the authors.

On 1/12/2018 at 0:34 PM, Aon Ati said:

Oh! I didn't know that there were other posts about it. I tried seaching for them but all I got were the forums about the Kaladin/Adolin/Shallan love triangle.

Quick tip, if you narrow down your search by just topic titles, you can find what you're looking for a whole lot faster ;)

• 2 weeks later...