(OB) Mraize and Ash

Mraize had a little off-screen chat with Ash in the second half, during which he gave her information about Talns whereabouts. Question is, what did she give him? And, another question relating to this: how come Ash ended up working with Mraize. Just months earlier, she could afford minions and ran about destroying art, and now she washes Mraizes clothes. And Mraize seemed to know that she was one of his employees. He didn't seem surprised at all when she revealed who she was. So my two questions are basically:

What information did Ash give Mraize?

How did Mraize know where Ash would be?

He was trying to lure Ash to him for some time, with famous depictions of the Heralds, is what I would guess.  He says in his scene:

“Ah!” he said, noticing Pom. “Finally! The masterpiece of the Oilsworn was all it took, was it? Excellent!”

For the rest, I have no idea.  Maybe info on the Oathpact, or the locations of the other Heralds?

Yeah, I don't think Ash has fallen on dire straights. 

We've seen the Ghostbloods. I don't think it's too much to assume that they have some decent security, and that Ash's job was just a ruse to get close to the painting. 

Edited by Calderis

Ash infiltrated into Mraize's house with the washmaiden's trick. She is not an actual Mraize's worker.

Sure After the Interlude, they could come to a deal but before they were not and Mraize was actually trying to lire her with his art's collection

Edited by Yata

Mraize was probably purchasing famous Shallash art works hoping she would come to destroy them. He seemed quite happy (for him) that she finally sneaked in disguised as a washwoman.

Also, can I say that she likely destroyed the original of THIS, which should definetely count as a crime... Break the Oathpact, whatever, break this piece, nononono :ph34r:.

shallash.thumb.png.81a855b5917f59353115d2a246d725cf.png

• Chaos locked this topic