(OB) Delivering the Dawnchant

Toaster Retribution

I just reread the Ellista Interlude, which, apart from the fact that it is fun, also ends interestingly. One of the ardents is employed by someone to translate and deliver Dawnchant. This someone has given the ardent a strict deadline. Who could this person be? I think it sounds Ghostbloody, but what are your thoughts?

It was probably Taravangian.  I think he had hints on the voidbringers being the humans being the cause of the Recreance, and so wanted that asap in order to mess with Dalinar.  Wasn't he one of the ones that got the translations first, in the meeting between the rulers?

2 hours ago, RShara said:

It was probably Taravangian.  I think he had hints on the voidbringers being the humans being the cause of the Recreance, and so wanted that asap in order to mess with Dalinar.  Wasn't he one of the ones that got the translations first, in the meeting between the rulers?

Almost definitely T. Besides the strict deadline, he has a Herald to talk to. There's very little doubt in my mind he knew the Recreance secret a long time ago.

• Chaos locked this topic