Bizarre Headcanon

I'm just curious how people picture certain animals or people in the cosmere I have seen actor threads before but I know I have some more bizarre ones that my mind puts in for ease I believe.

For Example this is how I picture the Koloss

skyrim_giant_by_pedrokomando-d4ilayw.jpg

Just with skin more or less stretched depending on size.

Do you guys have any interesting visualizations in your head?

Not a picture, but pronunciation. Spren is totally pronounced in the German way (Shpren). Think about it: all of these words are two different words slammed together: spanreed, shardblade, shardplate, gemheart, oathpact, honorblade, voidbringer, chasmfiend, etc. Which language does this? German of course! What does that mean? It means gimme that shpr sound!

Shoutout to our resident Germanshpren @SLNC.

10 hours ago, Rainier said:

Not a picture, but pronunciation. Spren is totally pronounced in the German way (Shpren). Think about it: all of these words are two different words slammed together: spanreed, shardblade, shardplate, gemheart, oathpact, honorblade, voidbringer, chasmfiend, etc. Which language does this? German of course! What does that mean? It means gimme that shpr sound!

:D

I actually have no idea how they have translated spren!

Though, the sp-sound in the word spitz (meaning pointy), is actually spoken as shp (or schp), so you might actually be right. Though shpren does sound a bit strange... even to my native German ears. :D

3 hours ago, insert_anagram_here said:

For some inexplicable reason I visualize Molly C. Quinn as Shallan.

I dont think that is very inexplicable that actually makes sense to me seeing her picture!

Now if you want to talk about inexplicable... The way I view terrisman from mistborn is with faces simliar to this.

320?cb=20130120183157

I don't know why but all terris people have goat faces to me. Maybe its because they describe them as having long faces? Maybe its because Rashek wears a fur coat. But yeah

7 minutes ago, MonsterMetroid said:

I dont think that is very inexplicable that actually makes sense to me seeing her picture!

Now if you want to talk about inexplicable... The way I view terrisman from mistborn is with faces simliar to this.

320?cb=20130120183157

I don't know why but all terris people have goat faces to me. Maybe its because they describe them as having long faces? Maybe its because Rashek wears a fur coat. But yeah

"Feruchemy is a WONDERFUL thing!"

"Not as wonderful as FRIENDSHIP!"

7 minutes ago, Kobold King said:

"Feruchemy is a WONDERFUL thing!"

"Not as wonderful as FRIENDSHIP!"

Hahaha. I'm glad/terrified someone knows where that picture is from. The funniest part of the way I picture Sazed is if his Shards are ever not in Harmony I think Discord would be a pretty good name for him don't you think?  :lol:

13 minutes ago, MonsterMetroid said:

320?cb=20130120183157

Yes that's inexplicable. I was visualizing all Terris people as variations of Buddha. Long earlobes, bracelets, yellow clothes.

buddha.thumb.jpg.693f587f8205935fc4170b5c51732fd3.jpg

• Chaos locked this topic