Help Getting WoR ASAP?

Trickonometry

So, I have every intention of getting my hands on this book as soon as humanly possible (as I am sure is true of many of you), and I'm trying to strategize the best way to do this. Now, here is my situation:

1) I live in the Seattle area and I am not aware of a midnight release bookstore, and Google has not been terribly helpful for me.

2) I would PREFER to read a hardcover. There is something exhilarating about having the real thing.

3) The University Bookstore (where I currently have a reserved copy) has told me that they won't necessarily have it available on the floor as of 9AM tomorrow morning when they open, which makes close to useless for my purposes.

So, my first question: Does anyone know of a midnight release in the greater Seattle/east-side area?

If I am unable to locate a midnight release bookstore near me, I will likely buy it on iBooks. That leads to another question, though; will it release 9PM PST because it's midnight on the east coast? Does anyone know how these things work?

Edited by Trickonometry

Do you think they would really put it out around midnight, though?

In my experience no. They put them out around 9-10am. So unless they put it out the day before then you aren't likely to find it at midnight. Of course different stores could run on different schedules. Personally I'm ordering it for the Nook. They seem to have the quickest release times.

bleh walmart failed me they wouldn't go to the back and get it till the vendor was there

I'm about to go to mine.

I live five minutes away from the THIRD largest Wal-Mart in the Land of Brandon and I will be pretty butthurt if they don't have it.

• Chaos locked this topic