Listen to Chapter 7

The Rooster

I am actually getting better and better at glancing at a reply and deciding whether it's meant for me. It was easy when DiamondMind was quoting me, because I could kind of let my eyes lose focus and look for a quote after one of my replies - and then quickly check whether I am the author. But you and Feather and making it trickier by not only addressing me directly, but in Feather's case also hiding my name in the middle of the reply. I might start Ctrl+Fing the page for my name :D

On a more serious note, it wouldn't be too bad even if I stumbled over a heavy spoiler, as long as it's from Chapter 7. I feel that it's kind of okay for me to know what happens, because I've already read the previous and the next few chapters. And I am a few hours, a sleep, and a quick drive away from actually having the book, so I'll probably survive.

But ultimately, I wouldn't live up to my new forum rank if I didn't do things like this :P

Part of me hopes Jasnah survives this, only to die a totally meaningless death in the next unspoiled chapter after she gets run over by a horse and cart, or something equally silly.

I'm a hopeless troll sometimes.

You think YOU are, but imagine Brandon when he WRITES SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

• Chaos locked this topic