Words of Radiance cover question

V'rish Makik

I don't know if I missed something on the news page but the post regarding the new book cover (one posted in August last year) has Kaladin with longer hair and a more haggard face touching an object/pool of something. The new cover has Kaladin with shorter hair and him reaching inside a hole with light popping out. Is the latter the official cover? Because I swear they're different.

The cover was updated twice. I'm not sure if it was based on feedback from fans or what, but I do admit the cover looks better in the final version.

I do wish WoR's cover had not shown Kaladin's face. I thought TWOK's art did that nicely. Oh well, it still looks quite nice.

Ah I get it thanks guys. I thought that might be the case, because the first cover made Rambodin look freakin ugly. It looks better now.

You had the name wrong. I fixed it for you.

Oh man, that first cover. The pose looked awkward, the face was wacky, and that bandanna was weird. The final version was much better. I can now say that I am attracted to the Kaladin on the cover. Like, really attracted.

• Chaos locked this topic