Where to buy?

Stormcage Cotto

Order it from his webstore. That has to be the best money for him. And I think he sells signed copys! :-)

He does have signed books up on the webstore, but I'm pretty sure Words of Radiance will not be on there from six months to a year after it has been released. Also he often says that if possible buying from a local store is the best way to go to support local business. Other wise hardcover from any source is pretty much good for supporting him.

Right, Brandon's store won't sell it for a year. It's best to buy at your local store. But if you must buy it online, you can use one of the links here: http://brandonsanderson.com/books/the-stormlight-archive/words-of-radiance because then Brandon gets a little extra money rather than you just buying it online without using one of those links.

I'll let you know where NOT to buy...

Ordered a signed hardcover from B&N since that was the only place to get one back in January (and I'm east coast).

Called today to make sure it was on the way ... "that wont ship until the 4th"... 15 minutes of "tough love" later, they still won't ship prior, so...

I guess I'll just have one signed one looking nice on the bookshelf and another one to wear out! ;)

4 more days!

• Chaos locked this topic