Dragonsteel Poll

Dragonsteel  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for Dragonsteel?

• $10, You recieve it in 40 years.
    • $50, You recieve it in 30 years.
    • $100, You recieve it in 20 years.
    • $500, You recieve it in 9 years.
    • $1000, You recieve it in 4 years.
    • $5000, You recieve it tomorrow.
    • Give your soul to the Curators of Alexandria, and get 48 hours to read it.

Tricky. I thought about the tomorrow option but then I realized I do not want it tomorrow. I think Dragonsteel will contain a ton of spoilers and I'd rather read it in the order the Brandon thinks is best. So, I chose $50. I think Stormlight and Mistborn have a decent chance of being done in 30 years and, if Dragonsteel is released to the public sooner, then I'm only out $50.

15 hours ago, Sunchicken said:

Heh. How am I supposed to answer if I've already read Dragonsteel for free? B)

Heehee same B)  But @Steeldancer's got a point too, it'll probably be completely different when Brandon eventually writes a publishable version.  I really wonder what's going to happen because so much of it has been recycled into SA.

18 hours ago, Taliax said:

Heehee same B)  But @Steeldancer's got a point too, it'll probably be completely different when Brandon eventually writes a publishable version.  I really wonder what's going to happen because so much of it has been recycled into SA.

It's going to be 50 times more awesome now that's what.

6 hours ago, The Invested Beard said:

It's going to be 50 times more awesome now that's what.

True true

Can I do $75 for 25 years?  I think that's a good enough amount of time to not be spoilery, and a good enough amount of money for my wallet.

Edited by Taliax

• Chaos locked this topic