Introducing Crewleader Theron

Crewleader Theron

Good Day everyone!

I have to say that I have been debating joining the 17th shard for a while-as Brandon Sanderson(Or B-Sand, as I like to call him) has become my favourite fantasy author of all time!  I finally decided to make the plunge as my brother(who first pointed me in the direction of The Way of Kings) told me how much fun he used to have theorizing on WOTmania and other sites like it.  Since I work at the same place as my brother and we spend a good portion of lunch hour almost every day talking about B-Sand and the Cosmere, I joined up.

You may ask why I chose to name myself after a minor mistborn character(well minor is probably an exaggeration).  I should start at the beginning-last year we found out we were going to have our first son, and my SO was insistent that his name should be Theron.  I thought it was pretty cool, but then I got into B-Sand, and as soon as I saw the name in print I knew it was the right one.  So in a way, my son was named after him.  So my username is an homage to my son and Mistborn, as anyone who is a parent of an infant knows, when they enter your life, they become your crewleader.

So I am looking forward to catching up on the ridiculous amount of cosmere related theorycrafting going on here- as I become more familiar with the accepted and debunked theories I am sure you will see me posting more and more!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic