What is Sadeas' first name?

Eri

Question as in the title. Amaram's first name is also nowhere mentioned, I think.

It's not important to the Cosmere ;-) but I'm just curious.

Maybe we can ask Brandon Sanderson to post a list of highprinces and other important people with full names sometimes. It would be a nice thing for the wiki.

King Elhokar mentions his first name in WoK actually, so it's not a spoiler.  He says Highprince Sadeas' first name when he announces him Highprince of Information.

Also, lets be more respectful and use proper titles here.  None of this "Gavilar this and Dalinar that".  These are important people and need their honorifics.  It's King Gavilar and Highprince Dalinar thank you. :blink:

If we start with that, then we will start using acronyms to abbreviate. Now, it might just be me, but HPD is also the acronym for Human Papillomaviral Disease. I don't want to give Dalinar the same name as a STD.

Haha, well then you're just going to have to type it all out.  or We could referring to him as Dalinar Kholin, Highprince of War which would be DKHPoW or DKHoW,  which now that I look at it makes me think of the concentration camp Dachau, so....  Lets just be informal.

His first name is Torol.

King Elhokar mentions his first name in WoK actually, so it's not a spoiler.  He says Highprince Sadeas' first name when he announces him Highprince of Information.

Thank you, I must have forgotten that and missed on reread. Torol. Awsomely fitting name for that pig. :D

Haha, well then you're just going to have to type it all out. or We could referring to him as Dalinar Kholin, Highprince of War which would be DKHPoW or DKHoW, which now that I look at it makes me think of the concentration camp Dachau, so.... Lets just be informal.

Or we could just go with his title High prince of War. HPoW. HP ow. Harry Potter who has hurt himself.

By tripping over Dalinars shardblade.

• Chaos locked this topic