On 9/1/2017 at 5:04 AM, FiveLate said:

Yup and 99% have 0 idea of the difference between sapience and sentience.

Lol.. my left hand is sentient and sometimes has the desire to slap people! Thankfully im sapient enough to keep it under control.. most of the time.

@Mason Wheeler 

i dont think Mr S will reuse ideas @ another shard sacrificing itself to take out Odium. Plus correct me if im wrong but what happened at the end of HoA was due to the conflicting intents where preservation and ruin are opposites which caused friction when in contact..

My guess is at the end of book 5 Odiums champion will win and Odium will break the oathpact but leave him weakend. Another shard, probably cultivation will attack Odium and tear the vessal from the shard leaving lil Rayse all squirmy and impotent. Cultivation will take up Odium and become an unstable double shard and antagonist in the back end.. the new cultivation will put honor back together inducing a horrid ammount of uninvesting with very dramatic effects instigating honors last vision.. mass exodus to Ashin. And.. Gosh i dont know..

Though im never right with my guesses, Mr S outsmarts me every time dang it!

!~ HIF ~!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2017 at 2:04 PM, FiveLate said:

Yup and 99% have 0 idea of the difference between sapience and sentience.

Most of us can't remember the difference between Unkeyed and Unsealed either. It's not that shocking.

As for facetious, I didn't know exactly what it meant, but I did associate it as a form of sarcasm. "Sarcasm that was meant to be rude" or somesuch.

• Chaos locked this topic