What would you wish for?

Scriptorian

Your curse is that you can never touch anyone ever again. Also, your boon is the ability to pass your boon, the boon that allows you to pass your boon on, to someone else, giving them the ability to pass that boon, the boon that allows you to pass your boon on, to someone else, giving them the ability to pass that boon, the boon that allows you to pass your boon on, to someone else, giving them the ability to pass that boon, the boon that allows you to pass your boon on, to someone else, giving them the ability to pass that boon, the boon that allows you to pass your boon on, to someone else, giving them the ability to pass that boon, the boon that allows you to pass your boon on, to someone else...

Rust and Ruin, my head hurts.

I'd probably wish for Compounding.

Granted, you are now a fullborn!

Unfortunately for you you can never store the memory of the boon you just granted in all its eternally replicating goodness ;)

Realistically I would wish for my sister/father to be well, or the ability to cure them. (They have CFS). Or for a more silly/fun option, I would want Brandon to come to Australia ;)

Edited by lord Claincy Ffnord

Granted, you are now a fullborn!

Unfortunately for you you can never store the memory of the boon you just granted in all its eternally replicating goodness 

Having trouble seeing the problem with this, seeing as you've just saved my brain from breaking.

Realistically I would wish for my sister/father to be well, or the ability to cure them. (They have CFS).

Ouch. I'm worried anything more I try to say is going to come out wrong, so I'll just leave it at that. 

Or for a more silly/fun option, I would want Brandon to come to Australia ;)

This would be so very nice. Your curse is that you cannot hear anything he says.

I actually think Lift may have beaten you to that one.

Your curse is that you can never touch anyone ever again. Also, your boon is the ability to pass your boon, the boon that allows you to pass your boon on, to someone else, giving them the ability to pass that boon, the boon that allows you to pass your boon on, to someone else, giving them the ability to pass that boon, the boon that allows you to pass your boon on, to someone else, giving them the ability to pass that boon, the boon that allows you to pass your boon on, to someone else, giving them the ability to pass that boon, the boon that allows you to pass your boon on, to someone else, giving them the ability to pass that boon, the boon that allows you to pass your boon on, to someone else...

Rust and Ruin, my head hurts.

I'd probably wish for Compounding.

ach, I meant to say my curse. Oh fail.

I wish the Nightwatcher would stop giving curses.

Having trouble seeing the problem with this, seeing as you've just saved my brain from breaking.

Well normally with your new fullborn abilities you could simply store the memory of it and throw away the coppermind. Now you can never forget ;)

This would be so very nice. Your curse is that you cannot hear anything he says.

Oooh harsh :) I wonder if he knows sign language.....

ach, I meant to say my curse. Oh fail.

I wish the Nightwatcher would stop giving curses.

Granted, the nightwatcher will cease giving curses for a time spanning the next 5 minutes. ;)

Your curse is...wait, nope, no curse :)

• Chaos locked this topic