New to these shenanigans

Hello! Evanstar Rose here! Just introducing myself. I am excited to start playing a Sanderson Elimination game soon. I am part of the loden clan lol Older sister, but not much older. I'm devious, charming, and clever. Hmm well, possibly not, but who really cares? We'll see if I can live up to it! Thanks for letting me join in!

@The Flash away with you, you treacherous fiend! No cookies for my sista! :P

There are 8 girls in our family and 3 guys...and yes I'm serious :lol:

5 hours ago, Evanstar Rose said:

Yeah...lopen. It's what I meant. K, thanks! :)

No problem :P

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

Just now, BrightnessRadiant said:

@The Flash no kidding here! :P haha they're all awesome! It's also super fun to have so many siblings who love books, movies, and shows etc. It's really cool ^_^

sadly I'm the only full fledged nerd in my family. The others maybe like a thing or too, but not as much as me. Thankfully my girlfriend appreciates most things. 

Yeah...I'm not as fully fledged a nerd as I used to be, but I still enjoy being one from time to time. Used to be THE HUGEST LOTR and Spider-Man fan, but kind of grew out of that stage... Seriously, I could answer almost ANY trivia question about LOTR when I was a teen. :rolleyes: We love our big crazy family!

1 minute ago, Evanstar Rose said:

I'm a non alcoholic, thank you very much. Besides, I'm pretty sure you put raisins in that cookie... I'll just make my own...without the spikeyness and definitely without raisins. lol 

HAHAHA there is no alcohol in these cookies. It's chocolate chips. But metal spikes? No guarantees. 

On 6/1/2017 at 3:29 AM, The Flash said:

sadly I'm the only full fledged nerd in my family. The others maybe like a thing or too, but not as much as me.

Same. And I am REALLY young to be reading BS books. I read WoR in barely more than a week, and it is easily my favorite book. My sister likes to read to, but all it is is Harry Potter, and I am a big fan and all, but honestly, the HP audio books are getting really annoying. But she's only ten. :rolleyes:

But welcome to the shard!!!

Edited by Smart Sloth