Words of Radiance is Here!

GreyPilgrim

Brandon posted some photos on Facebook.

- Shallan's end pages are in front (double page)

- A (new/different/updated) modern era Roshar map is the back (double page) endpaper. So THAT's cool.

For reference:

Endpages (I refuse to delete my post, my image is bigger!)cjMrTZy.jpg

Edited by Argent

Makes me wish I was still in college. Worked at a Borders and while we weren't allowed to buy books before they were released, we could borrow them. Finished Winter's Heart from WOT before the book was released. Really wish I could do that again...in a few weeks to be exact. :)

Well this is Shallan's flashback book, so it's probably going to have Shash on it, to align with her Order. Thus the red color for garnet as well.

Not sure that the KR symbol for the Lightweavers corresponds to the Shash glyph (meaning the one branded on Kaladin's forehead) in spite of connection between Shash and Shalash and Shalash and the Lightweavers.

I'm deciding on whether or not to break into the Tor hq, leave a $20 and a form of non-disclosure, and slip giddily into the night. I'd get to read it, get arrested and imprisoned, and by the time I got out of jail the 3rd book should be coming out. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Edited by Havon

God that book is an amazing sight to behold.  And I know its been talked about in previous threads but damnation Michael Whelan's art (particularly Shallan) is just superb.  I don't know how long it'll take Brandon to write the Stormlight Archive but I hope Whelan can do the cover art for every book.  Just so well done.

/gollum voice on

I must have it, precious!

God that book is an amazing sight to behold.  And I know its been talked about in previous threads but damnation Michael Whelan's art (particularly Shallan) is just superb.  I don't know how long it'll take Brandon to write the Stormlight Archive but I hope Whelan can do the cover art for every book.  Just so well done.

/gollum voice on

I must have it, precious!

Talking about your tongue paperclip ;)

Just kidding =)

PS: Now is the time!!!!

2hmzm0o.jpg

Team A Track the parcel

Team B ready your weapons we are going in boys

Team C, stop drolling for the Almighty sake. =)

Edited by Natans