Hello everyone!

Ausbro

Spain, huh? That place with all the beaches and water? You must already be familiar with White Sand then.

(Urgh. That was painful. Inactivity has softened my rapier wit.)

Anyway, don't take my poor attempt at humour the wrong way. The people here are generally a lot funnier, and share your passion for Brandon's writing and the cosmere. Hope to see you around, and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Welcome to 17s, Ausbro! if you haven't found it already, the best place for cosmere information is the wiki: www.coppermind.net

Spain, huh? That place with all the beaches and water? You must already be familiar with White Sand then.

(Urgh. That was painful. Inactivity has softened my rapier wit.)

Anyway, don't take my poor attempt at humour the wrong way. The people here are generally a lot funnier, and share your passion for Brandon's writing and the cosmere. Hope to see you around, and I hope you enjoy yourself.

that wasn't even worthy of a facepalm.

If you don't mind, I'm going to worry more about the fact that, despite being (I'm assuming?) Spanish, you type better English than me.

Besides, I don't see a problem with the fact that Brandon has an international audience, so please, by all means, don't think we're going to judge you based on the posting.

(As a minor aside though... it's generally etiquette to edit a post if you have something to add, rather than make a second one following up it. There's an edit button at the bottom of your post, alongside where it says Quote, Multiquote, etc. Just as you know for the future)

So, again, welcome.

Thank you, guys! I'm happy to be in 17th Shard!!! And, please, excuse me if I make mistakes with my english. :)

Not a problem, Marilis, it's my third language, in fact.

Welcome. And Spain is so lovely, I hope to travel there soon.

*Groan* Thank the Lord Ruler you didn't pull this joke on me, being from a country of 7000 islands.

• Chaos locked this topic