LTR, FTHere

Taffa

I've been a sandersonian (?) for about 5 years now, ever since I read the Final Empire, basically over about 72 hours, I could not put it down and thankfully my roommate had the full set so as I finished one I was able to read the next one, I skipped class, homework, and eating, I was so engrossed. After that I took a break only because I was in a foreign country and didn't have access to anymore of his work. Once I was stateside again, I dove right back in and have worked my way through most of his books. The only series I've ignored is the Evil Librarians because I found the first one difficult to read and haven't had the heart to pick it again. I also didn't read WoT because he didn't start it and it's like a million books.

Anyway, after reading Arcanum Unbounded I realized there was a lot more going on than I understood and so I started looking for different communities to find out more. 

So Hi!

43 minutes ago, Taffa said:

I've been a sandersonian (?) for about 5 years now, ever since I read the Final Empire, basically over about 72 hours, I could not put it down and thankfully my roommate had the full set so as I finished one I was able to read the next one, I skipped class, homework, and eating, I was so engrossed. After that I took a break only because I was in a foreign country and didn't have access to anymore of his work. Once I was stateside again, I dove right back in and have worked my way through most of his books. The only series I've ignored is the Evil Librarians because I found the first one difficult to read and haven't had the heart to pick it again. I also didn't read WoT because he didn't start it and it's like a million books.

Anyway, after reading Arcanum Unbounded I realized there was a lot more going on than I understood and so I started looking for different communities to find out more. 

So Hi!

You've come to the right place! There are a lot of spoilers on the Cosmere Theories subforum so stick to the series-specific fora if you want to avoid them. But once you've covered the Cosmere series you can learn so much that's only very subtly hinted in the books.

And once you've done that, rereading the books is even better!

Welcome :)

56 minutes ago, Taffa said:

So Hi!

Welcome! Avoid the cookies. 

Fyi, we're Sanderfans.

Have a nice day!