I'll be trying to get some Astoria, Salem and Portland posts up soon, stupid RL is limiting my availability to a laptop and doing a whole post on mobile is kind of difficult for me.

3 hours ago, Voidus said:

I'll be trying to get some Astoria, Salem and Portland posts up soon, stupid RL is limiting my availability to a laptop and doing a whole post on mobile is kind of difficult for me.

Thank you my good sir.

Anyone else on Salem?

2 hours ago, Majestic said:

Thank you my good sir.

Anyone else on Salem?

I have no clue what Bone could possibly be doing and I'm not very invested in writing her. So not really planning on contributing much over there, unless Chase makes her way there post Corvallis's ruin. I'm not sure which city is closest to Corvallis and honestly it all depends on how soon Corvallis gets wrecked.

7 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

I have no clue what Bone could possibly be doing and I'm not very invested in writing her. So not really planning on contributing much over there, unless Chase makes her way there post Corvallis's ruin. I'm not sure which city is closest to Corvallis and honestly it all depends on how soon Corvallis gets wrecked.

Ahh, shame. I'll see if I can develop another plot line tomorrow, maybe.

Just now, winter devotion said:

Huh? What do you mean? Bone is one of my characters I haven't written for a while??

See if I can get the ball rolling, I don't know.

Maybe Bone sees the mini human fight and does something about it?

Pfft, I don't know. Not exactly a pro at this haha.

2 minutes ago, Majestic said:

See if I can get the ball rolling, I don't know.

Maybe Bone sees the mini human fight and does something about it?

Pfft, I don't know. Not exactly a pro at this haha.

I'm still confused-- I was just talking about my own Salem character in context of probably not keeping writing her in the future. She wouldn't care about some human fight, she just sorta does her own thing.

29 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

I'm still confused-- I was just talking about my own Salem character in context of probably not keeping writing her in the future. She wouldn't care about some human fight, she just sorta does her own thing.

Fair enough.

To be honest, I confuse myself half the time I'm alive.

Done like Nighthound when we're finished with this role-play?

Haven't read Portland but from what I've gathered everybody wants him dead. And he knows it.

So, whenever he does something bad, he has a Deathwish.

(Not sorry.)

11 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Haven't read Portland but from what I've gathered everybody wants him dead. And he knows it.

So, whenever he does something bad, he has a Deathwish.

(Not sorry.)

Oh you totally HAVE TO read Portland. It's REALLY good. (Also if you find the Red posts that sound like I'm an idiot teenager that's because some of them I went back and edited out of sounding embarrassingly stupid.) Anyway, I'd Traveller over to that thread if I were you. 

3 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Oh you totally HAVE TO read Portland. It's REALLY good. (Also if you find the Red posts that sound like I'm an idiot teenager that's because some of them I went back and edited out of sounding embarrassingly stupid.) Anyway, I'd Traveller over to that thread if I were you. 

Currently near the end of the Dalles (because adoptions) and, also, these puns are too good. Do you have an entire Arsenal of jokes over there? (Hehe)

I'm fairly sure that I'll get to the end of Portland only for it to be annihilated, however. Sounds like a good Reader, though, so I'll give it a try.

(You can't tell I've been reading the Dalles by any chance, can you? :D

7 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Currently near the end of the Dalles (because adoptions) and, also, these puns are too good. Do you have an entire Arsenal of jokes over there? (Hehe)

I'm fairly sure that I'll get to the end of Portland only for it to be annihilated, however. Sounds like a good Reader, though, so I'll give it a try.

(You can't tell I've been reading the Dalles by any chance, can you? :D

We make this thread Shiny with the power of bad puns-- they practically Sparkle. 

We make this thread Shiny with the power of bad puns-- they practically Sparkle. 

These puns are too Glassy (Classy? That was funny) for our own good. But we're special. Don't Reckon they'll have much Impact with the other members of the thread.

(Sigh)

3 minutes ago, Majestic said:

These puns are too Glassy (Classy? That was funny) for our own good. But we're special. Don't Reckon they'll have much Impact with the other members of the thread.

(Sigh)

I'd hate to Backtrack on this amazing conversation, but I'm gonna have to go sleep soon. It's nice to see some activity on the thread!

10 hours ago, winter devotion said:

I'd hate to Backtrack on this amazing conversation, but I'm gonna have to go sleep soon. It's nice to see some activity on the thread!

What's funny is I also had to have a good nights rest! You Crushed it, however.

Should we continue? I'm not sure. But, I'm Game if you're (Baxter) Game!

Just now, Majestic said:

J...?

Refresh, I accidentally hit post before I finished.

anyway I had a reel weird dream last night. It was inspired by this RPG. There were Epics and I think I was in an airport store when I met @TwiLyghtSansSparkles and I kept trying to get her to manipulate matter but she got frustrated because it turns out she's not actually Funtimes IRL? There were also a bunch of kids or somefin stuck in this series of rooms and some characters from Homestuck (you need to read it if you haven't it's super good. Profanity warning tho), but they all ended up accidentally murdering each other. And I tend to change POV in my dreams quite often, so me and some other servants to Lightwards/Nighthound and crew (it sucked as much as it sounds) were trying to get Lightward's weakness. And nighthound's too. It was pretty weird, I don't remember exactly what it had been. For some reason Twilyght was the only one of us that was actually in this world, everyone else was just an epic. It was pretty Portland dominated so Majestic, you probably wouldn't get it. There was also these things about gemstones and hiding out from the chaos, but too many people were there? :) 

10 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Jeesh this conversation is moving as Quick as the wind. Is there a Sliver of what we started out discussing left?

To other people, this kind of thing wouldn't matter much (woah keep matter in mind for a sec) but for me, whenever I see a fellow punner, it's a huge Event. I can literally see this continuing on the Horizon.

1 minute ago, winter devotion said:

Refresh, I accidentally hit post before I finished.

anyway I had a reel weird dream last night. It was inspired by this RPG. There were Epics and I think I was in an airport store when I met @TwiLyghtSansSparkles and I kept trying to get her to manipulate matter but she got frustrated because it turns out she's not actually Funtimes IRL? There were also a bunch of kids or somefin stuck in this series of rooms and some characters from Homestuck (you need to read it if you haven't it's super good. Profanity warning tho), but they all ended up accidentally murdering each other. And I tend to change POV in my dreams quite often, so me and some other servants to Lightwards/Nighthound and crew (it sucked as much as it sounds) were trying to get Lightward's weakness. And nighthound's too. It was pretty weird, I don't remember exactly what it had been. For some reason Twilyght was the only one of us that was actually in this world, everyone else was just an epic. It was pretty Portland dominated so Majestic, you probably wouldn't get it. There was also these things about gemstones and hiding out from the chaos, but too many people were there? :) 

Haha I wish my dreams were this awesome!

Yeah, I didn't dream at all last night (well I did obviously but I can't remember). Where's Soulcaster when you need him.